sharetrader
Page 879 of 1722 FirstFirst ... 3797798298698758768778788798808818828838899299791379 ... LastLast
Results 8,781 to 8,790 of 17213
    Advanced Member

Pretty sure they take the whole application money and then refund after scaling right? I might only be able to scrap together 5k for my application

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by silu View Post
    Pretty sure they take the whole application money and then refund after scaling right? I might only be able to scrap together 5k for my application
    Correct, so if you apply for 5k, they will take 5k, and then refund you any scaled amount.

Yeah they just took 15K out of my account today. It took much longer than 24 hours for them to do it though!

Advanced Member

Thanks for the replies guys. I do have some money in a Rabosaver account earning very little interest so I better raid that after month end and apply for whatever I can afford.

percy

Thanks for the replies guys. I do have some money in a Rabosaver account earning very little interest so I better raid that after month end and apply for whatever I can afford.
    That-a-boy.!
    I am looking under the mattress,in the sugar bowl,but can't remember where in the garden I planted the rest of our cash.!

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    That-a-boy.!
    I am looking under the mattress,in the sugar bowl,but can't remember where in the garden I planted the rest of our cash.!
    Need to borrow a onesie and station myself abour Welly's CBD begging for some cash for this spp

On the doghouse

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    Thanks guys....it's been a long day working the steam powered abacus and couldn't be bothered looking it up.
    Might as well sign up for that as well as the SPP...no brainer applying for the full $15K worth of SPP in my opinion.
    Just because you can buy some shares cheaper tomorrow than what you can buy them for on the market today doesn't make it a 'no brainer' in my books. There might be reason to apply for shares under the plan, a syou can build up a small holding without incurring brokerage. By raiding the mattress and the flower pot in the garage? Surely this is only a great idea if you are sure that the discounted hsares you will get are good value. With fair value at $1.42, I think this is far from clear.

SNOOPY
    Last edited by Snoopy; 04-03-2017 at 12:10 PM.
    Watch out for the most persistent and dangerous version of Covid-19: B.S.24/7

The Kid

Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy View Post
    Just beacsue you can buy some shares cheaper tomorrow than what you can buy them for on the market today doesn't make it a 'no brainer' in my books. There might be reason to apply for shares under the plan, a syou can build up a small holding without incurring brokerage. By raiding the mattress and the flower pot in the garage? Surely this is only a great idea if you are sure that the discounted hsares you will get are good value. With fair value at $1.42, I think this is far from clear.

SNOOPY
    I hear what you're saying didn't work out to well for me with Trilogy lol.

Disc. Holding and applying for full amount.

Advanced Member

I am buying mainly for the dividend and the potential upside in SP. Over 5% for HBL vs 2.75% on my Rabosaver. Lets just hope my car will get its WOF next month.

percy

I am buying mainly for the dividend and the potential upside in SP. Over 5% for HBL vs 2.75% on my Rabosaver. Lets just hope my car will get its WOF next month.
    Don't worry,be happy in the knowledge the dividend, from the shares you receive from the SPP, should cover any minor car repairs.!