sharetrader
Page 91 of 1722 FirstFirst ... 41818788899091929394951011411915911091 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Could sell a few of your shares each year for income ..... the way we are talking they will worth at least 20% more each year anyway and you will still ne heaps better of then taking divies
    I don't think the house value will grow at a steady 20%pa so will probably sell and move in with Percy under the bridge. A river life style would be very pleasant at this time of year especially with the house proceeds compounding away in HNZ Should be able to fund a decent Christmas party next year.
    SCOTTY

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Sold the house awhile ago.Dam noisy under the bridge.More cars going by all the time,with car sales going gang busters. MARAC must be doing really well financing them.
    any spare rooms for us visiting yr "under the bridge" abode? 1178543667B7GBkR.jpg

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Bear View Post
    any spare rooms for us visiting yr "under the bridge" abode? 1178543667B7GBkR.jpg
    Cool Bear,
    Thank you,absolutely perfect,with plenty of room for all my visiting share trader friends who are NICE PEOPLE and hold HNZ shares too.!!!! Asset rich/cash poor,which reminds me of the presentation at the HNZ agm,[about the last item];medical,yes HNZ will lend all of us[well some of us] asset rich/cash poor the money for our medical operation.Suppose they will take security of my "under the bridge" abode? lol.
    To all my NICE PEOPLE friends in Auckland and Northland,who had an Anniversry Day today,sorry we cleaned out all the HNZ shares going at 68cents today.!!!!!Yeah Right.! lol
    Last edited by percy; 28-01-2013 at 04:14 PM.

I'm in Auckland and cleaned out a few! ;-)

percy

Quote Originally Posted by biker View Post
    I'm in Auckland and cleaned out a few! ;-)
    Good on you.
    I am up there on Wednesday for the day.Late flight home, so am looking forward to a nice meal of Snapper and chips.!!!

percy

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    I'm waiting for 70 cents to be tested again. Shouldn't be soon now, starting to thin out. When that ceiling is broken you can bet I will be in there!
    Look forward to you joining us.May not happen until the interim is out [some time February] or when the advertising gets going[a few weeks time I hope] .However I agree with you,sellers thinned out the last few days,so we never know? Whatever I am "well positioned".!!! lol

IMO

"Heartland".. a magnificent series, make sure you watch it....... 5 stars ... A cross between "The Wind In The Willows " and Coronation St". Whos going to be under the bridge tomorrow?. Find out and make a date with.......... "Sharetrader"

Quote Originally Posted by SparkyTheClown View Post
    I also found a great opportunity in the USA with a mispriced company that fits my "value investors" philosophy to a tee.
    Do you mind disclosing which company you invested in?

Thanks.

I suppose, Percy, that having an under-the-bridge abode enables you to not only fly to Auckland on the Red Eye Special, but also catch your fish from the bridge when you get home. I thought of sleeping under bridges early on when Pike blew up and Pyne went under. So I am quite negative about a major price move upwards until the 'reluctant shareholders' have dumped their shares. Some of us, myself included, can hold long term. Others cannot and that is depressing the price.
    Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Good on you.
    I am up there on Wednesday for the day.Late flight home, so am looking forward to a nice meal of Snapper and chips.!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mouse View Post
    I suppose, Percy, that having an under-the-bridge abode enables you to not only fly to Auckland on the Red Eye Special, but also catch your fish from the bridge when you get home. I thought of sleeping under bridges early on when Pike blew up and Pyne went under. So I am quite negative about a major price move upwards until the 'reluctant shareholders' have dumped their shares. Some of us, myself included, can hold long term. Others cannot and that is depressing the price.
    A little bit of positive news and those reluctant shareholders may become reluctant sellers