sharetrader
Page 914 of 1741 FirstFirst ... 41481486490491091191291391491591691791892496410141414 ... LastLast
Results 9,131 to 9,140 of 17404
    Super Investor

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    "Old rope painted and tarted up as a new frilly bow knot."
    "Pull the wrong string and the whole lot might might unravel."
    "I really ,really hope I am wrong."
    Yes you were wrong, and have continued to be wrong for nearly 6 years.
    Yes critical at best insulting at worst.
    Where does this stuff come from.
    h2

IMO

Lovely chart.In 2012 s/p was re 50c now $1.63 despite there being some dilution along the way.
    What does it mean s/p dropping 3c today despite still being cum 3.5c div until close of trade today.?.Dont like that.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Lovely chart.In 2012 s/p was re 50c now $1.63 despite there being some dilution along the way.
    What does it mean s/p dropping 3c today despite still being cum 3.5c div until close of trade today.?.Dont like that.
    Following US market where banks got crushed.

Don't worry about it,you mention that chart,so what does that 3c mean,absolutely nothing,carry on as usual.

IMO

Thanks percy, ive slipped re keeping my eye on the macro lately.

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by kizame View Post
    Don't worry about it,you mention that chart,so what does it mean,absolutely nothing,carry on as usual.
    I used to think like that kizame but now find charts an invaluable aid re the health of a stock and esp when to buy and when to sell. Another tool to go with fundamentals etc , helps me make the right decisions way better.

I used to think like that kizame but now find charts an invaluable aid re the health of a stock and esp when to buy and when to sell. Another tool to go with fundamentals etc , helps me make the right decisions way better.
    Charts yep,thats why I sold yesterday,but I will be back in as soon as I'm happy with the entry. Thought you were a long term holder like Percy.
    Last edited by kizame; 22-03-2017 at 01:43 PM.

Ooohhh to get 6.25% for twelve months. Enough to sell all of my Warehouse shares.

Banned

Charts are a valuable aid for entry and exit from stocks but just like the SP, they often do not indicate the health of a stock at all. Good companies are just getting on with business as usual, look at a few companies like RYM/SPK/AIA/SUM/AIR and this one, and tell me anything has changed over the last fortnight other than the SP.

IMO

I try to remember to watch the M/A's weekly or on any change,they are invaluable health signals and indicators re the direction of ones stock along with vol, stoch stats etc. I liken it to checking ones dipstick and fluid levels in ones car(if its not electric and not late model.