sharetrader
Page 99 of 1740 FirstFirst ... 498995969798991001011021031091491995991099 ... LastLast

I feel a price target to look for is 86c based purely on technicals for the medium term.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    No difference between TVs or cars.Dealers have to pay for the cheap finance deals.
    Marac only supports good dealers.Have a successful record on car lending.Both new and used.Your Toyota will still be a good car in 15 years time.
    From reading the annual report and presentations you will understand HNZ do have the expertise,to undertake what they are doing.It is not rocket science.Rural lending officers are all PGW based.Marac has car,and machinery expertise,CBS have home loans expertise.Only new areas they are moving into are health and education.The health area I take they will fund expensive operations to asset rich cash poor clients.
    For those who have their HNZ shares from PGC distribution,they can look to the future with confidence,owning shares in NZ's only listed bank.We can not change history,only learn from it.Property developement ruined PGC.From the ashes we have HNZ,who do what they say they will do.
    You were very astute to buy another 15,000 HNZ at 50cents.Must have seemed like madness at the time.Now enjoy the divies,and whatch your shares go from strength to strength.Those selling have access to the same information as you,but lack your foresight.
    At 12.35 pm on 12th December 2014 the share price will be $1.57,however 2015 will see the share price at $2.38 and it will be over $3.00 by December 2016..Will need a new crystal ball to see beyond 2016.[should prices be different from mine,you will know 'the market'got it wrong.]
    Nice to see Sparky The Clown seeing HNZ share price at $1.50 a year before me.

Quote Originally Posted by SparkyTheClown View Post
    I don't follow technicals as closely as others, so I won't doubt your assertion!
    I too am another who bought in based purely on technicals. Good to see the Fundamental/Technical investors both coming to the same conclusion in terms of potential

Guru

Sparky - I agree. In the short term it is a value play as I feel it is at a discount to true worth based on its recent history. It now has its banking licence and is on the right track to erase that discount. Longer term it will be a good growth stock with a regular dividend as a bonus.

Dilettante

A Sparky effect? Jeez, you are good to my ego...
    Wish you had left it for another week STC so small time and poor investors like myself could continue "accumulating" and adding to our already overweight positions. You've made it more difficult with your takeover size purchases

LOL! Pundits might note that I bought in 3c higher than when I first started sniffing at Heartland. So I paid a 4% higher price for my tardiness.

That being said, I bought AIG at 37.50, and it's now almost $39, so it increased 3.5% in that time.

No big deal I say. Happy to hold winners, even if I could have bought them cheaper. Though if I had REAL courage, I would own Heartland for 50c from 7 months ago.
    HNZ will close at 73 today and that will be a 4% up for you too!

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Bear View Post
    HNZ will close at 73 today and that will be a 4% up for you too!
    80c by the end of Feb

Who has the 'tea lady' been talking to? She must have mentioned bonza something and punters listening

Doesn't it concern you loyal band of dedicated followers (like groupies) that maybe governance etc isn't as strong as it should be .... just maybe

please all ... forgive for even suggesting that .... heartland info is as tight as .... only a few know

OK it is just pure speculation on excited traders part .... after looking at CBA result they are getting excited with anything that has BANK in its name

At this rate 80 cents by tomorrow

percy

I am confident that Heartland will appoint a banking focused director at the expense of a non banking focused director by the years end.
    They already have,with the appointment announced on 1st Feb of Richard Wilks to the board.