sharetrader
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    IMO

Quote Originally Posted by drillfix View Post
    Hi Elyob,

ADX to me is like a YoYo, a mate of mine always gets in and out of these and keeps reminding me, but cant really say I am a great BESBs player yet would be interesting as you say should they get a good hit or two, thats for sure.

I also see XST has 10% & VIL also has 10%

Think I had XST the last time when it was about 15c but took a small loss on when noticing the change of direction.

Got to keep an eye on these ones else they run away on ya, or turn around on ya too
    XST is up 50% for me having bought just a few days ago on a tip. Have v good gas shows but the drill has a few hundred more metres to go with the promise of more; must be getting close to full depth.
    XST has 10 % of this one DYOR high risk

SGC: Dempsey Most Significant Gas Shows to Date

IMO

SGC: Dempsey Gas Shows Update

Lots of buyers wanting in on more good gas shows.Test results later. Knowing when to hold and when to fold on this one, risky business DYOR

IMO

SGC: Dempsey Well Being Completed for Testing and Production
    Sold a third , my cost now .0057c s/p 1.3c atm. My risk reduced.A waiting game now. Work over rig will flow test etc starting in a week or few.DYOR

Antiquated & irrational t.rexjr's Avatar

From the latest SGC update...

"Due to the reservior formation pressures encountered while drilling, high pressure rated equipment is being employed for the upcoming operations"

I can't claim extensive drilling knowledge, but this sounds quite promising!

They certainly aren't afraid to lace these announcements with an air of confidence

(Holding both XST and SCG as I love risk and am quite good at getting out just before I lose eveything)

IMO

thanks t.rexr, sounding good, don't start until end of month.
    Your last line very good advice because it can be an everything or nothing situ with these stocks.

Getting out with a handsome profit rather then nothing or maximum profit..That can be getting out in the buildup to actual results(irrational exuberance, hype ,pumping). Different tactics depending on ones knowledge of drillers(mine is minimal) and experience and I've been burnt before on these high risk plays.I still like the excitement but tend to get out earlier these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    thanks t.rexr, sounding good, don't start until end of month.
    Your last line very good advice because it can be an everything or nothing situ with these stocks.

Getting out with a handsome profit rather then nothing or maximum profit..That can be getting out in the buildup to actual results(irrational exuberance, hype ,pumping). Different tactics depending on ones knowledge of drillers(mine is minimal) and experience and I've been burnt before on these high risk plays.I still like the excitement but tend to get out earlier these days.
    Lessons I continue to re-learn. I was free carried on a small parcel of XST till I took profit out on KAI yesterday and plonked it on SCG. Now the pressure is on these guys to not lose me my winnings! It'll probably (update - will) retrace as well with the delay in getting the rig so I will no doubt be at ground zero before long. GULP!

Quote Originally Posted by t.rexjr View Post
    Lessons I continue to re-learn. I was free carried on a small parcel of XST till I took profit out on KAI yesterday and plonked it on SCG. Now the pressure is on these guys to not lose me my winnings! It'll probably (update - will) retrace as well with the delay in getting the rig so I will no doubt be at ground zero before long. GULP!
    Thats a fairly confident sounding placement by XST. Only raising 750k to see them through...

IMO

XST up re 35% today on a good win . summary judgement awarded $33million s/p as high as 1.8c. im nearly 200 % up.May sell a few more if it holds up. Well testing looking great atp but it takes time to test the levels properly. If the lowest level is a goer and its looking like it the higher levels will be left till later is my understanding, for testing.
    Download Document 143.04KB
    SGC: Dempsey Well Testing Update

IMO

That $33 mill is 3 times the mkt cap of XST! Cant see XST getting it all but hey a third will do .