sharetrader
Page 23 of 46 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Hotel and travel stocks and cruise ship had a boost in the USA as the Pfizer vaccine should accelerate overseas travel during 2021
    Strong buying but a long way from NTA.

Advanced Member

I don't know what is happening today (up 14% as I type this on almost double normal volume) - no announcements that I can see.

Has the market suddenly woken up to the value of MCK now that multiple vaccines have been confirmed?

Advanced Member

Maybe has something to do with this media release from the majority shareholder:

https://au.finance.yahoo.com/news/gl...KAWLKD8xvOwMgl

Congrats to those that waited patiently and believed in the value that is within this. Healthy gains for all who bought and held these few months

Advanced Member

The rocket ship continues.

Welcome to the club all you new MCK investors.

Advanced Member

It has been going up like a rocket ship, very happy holder here, but how much further can it go?
    I think these hotels are actually doing pretty well out of covid, dumped all their surplus staff and
    are lean and keen

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by ratkin View Post
    It has been going up like a rocket ship, very happy holder here, but how much further can it go?
    I think these hotels are actually doing pretty well out of covid, dumped all their surplus staff and
    are lean and keen
    Also with considering how well their majority holding in CDI is doing in the current real estate environment. CDI has gained over 15% in November.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by LaserEyeKiwi View Post
    Also with considering how well their majority holding in CDI is doing in the current real estate environment. CDI has gained over 15% in November.
    Yeah have them both, just wish I had more, but not adding at these prices

To the most knowledgeable guys, I see the SP truly moved in the last 5 years, Jarden indicates a 3% dividend. As I can't see as a growth neither a high dividend paying, then how do you see/rate this one?.

Quote Originally Posted by ratkin View Post
    are lean and keen
    Have no idea how further can it go, but book value nzd$4.4 may can be indicate.