sharetrader
Page 121 of 121 FirstFirst ... 2171111117118119120121
Results 1,201 to 1,205 of 1205

Thread: Seeka

Anyone have a recording of the AGM or know where i could find one?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Slothbear View Post
    Anyone have a recording of the AGM or know where i could find one?
    I'd be interested too. I logged into the meeting through the Seeka website but while can join meeting (that has finished) can't replay it.

Annoying they don't have a recording - even if just available for a couple of days.

Meeting slides here - http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...797/417009.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    potential very bullish v bottom forming on the mthly .... 3.05 would be the top of the sides i reckon. april 18th ?
    technically the 1st bullish butterfly (in red) failed But the second smaller one in green succeeded (but has now played out) but would indicate very strong support at $2.50

But I have 4% of my portfolio in this already and my mantra is that "Horticulture is risky" which I know to be true from my own gardening lol so I cant really play this further.

Screenshot 2024-04-22 164053.jpg
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

Quote Originally Posted by peat View Post
    technically the 1st bullish butterfly (in red) failed But the second smaller one in green succeeded (but has now played out) but would indicate very strong support at $2.50

But I have 4% of my portfolio in this already and my mantra is that "Horticulture is risky" which I know to be true from my own gardening lol so I cant really play this further.

Screenshot 2024-04-22 164053.jpg
    failed to gain traction on the AGM meeting. maybe because they said no div's for quite a while as debt way to high. sellers came out of the woodwork after AGM. anyway i agree with your % of portfolio as its dependant on weather more so theses days and has high debt levels ... say no more its a higher risk stock at the moment.
    Last edited by bull....; 22-04-2024 at 05:14 PM.
    one step ahead of the herd

Why did they deem it necessary to hand out shares to growers ( including avo) in the current environment.

Are they scared of Growers jumping to Eastpack etc.

I have asked several Seeka growers this question. They all agree that it came out of nowhere and doesn't make sense. But will take the handout.