sharetrader

Default BC Iron (BCI) A mini Fortescue in the making?

Recent float with a large strategic iron ore tenement holding in the Pilbara. Currently drilling with intention of identifying areas with potential to produce significant tonnages of direct shipping quality iron ore. Drilling results to date are excellent with large iron content and low impurities. More results due out at any time. A very large resource may be in the making. Huge advantage in my eye is proximity to Fortescue Metals Group railway line. Transportation of the product to port is the main burden on many iron ore hopefuls as the cost of the infrastructure is prohibitive. After a bitter fight with BHP FMG have gone it alone constructing their own railway line and have declared it to be 'open access'. Plays very well in BCI's favour should they stumble across the resource they are after. Worth a look IMO.

Disc: Hold BCI, Please do your own research before deciding whether to buy, sell or hold stocks.
    The more I learn, the more I realise I don\'t know!!

YOU might like to check out ARH...www.sbnc.com.au

Wow. The grades are excellent and so is the closeness to infrastructure.

This share has had an amazing rise since the IPO at 25c.

Starting to make a move. Up 15%.. Getting the feeling those drill results aren't too far off.

quote:Originally posted by ASXIOU

Huge advantage in my eye is proximity to Fortescue Metals Group railway line. Transportation of the product to port is the main burden on many iron ore hopefuls as the cost of the infrastructure is prohibitive. After a bitter fight with BHP FMG have gone it alone constructing their own railway line and have declared it to be 'open access'. Plays very well in BCI's favour should they stumble across the resource they are after.
    See last week's announcement re: MOU with Fortescue for railway access. Been a rocky ride so far but still lots of potential IMO.

Hold BCI, DYOR

IMO

Some good news at last in the iron ore space for BCI a 15c div!

Just putting this on people's radars. No longer an iron ore play (although they do still get royalty income from IO assets). They are now in the process of building a Tier 1 salt and SOP operation in Australia. Kerry Stokes is behind it, funding is approved and the mining licence (yes 'mining', even though it's a sustainable salt evaporation process) has been announced today. Muted reaction from the market today, but I get the feeling this will build nicely once the news spreads.