sharetrader
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 115
  1. #71
    Guru
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,294

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    If they were aged 19 he had no reason to travel to Thailand.Plenty in Sydney/Auckland/Wellington.
    Google Prostitution in Thailand and note "Child sex tourism is a serious problem in the country"
    200,000 images and 512 videos . None teenagers.!..
    No wonder he was content for people to think it was teenage prostitutes.Just a smoke screen.Fake news.!l
    Thailand has an awful situation with which it has to grapple.

    When were the current Thai laws introduced? To what period do Brierley's candid biographical admissions relate?

  2. #72
    Trying to get outta here
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    7,998

    Default

    Guys like this should be surgically turned into Eunuchs as a starter, actually apply that to all convicted rapists as well.

  3. #73
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    New Zealand.
    Posts
    3,512

    Default

    A maggot is always a maggot !!

  4. #74
    Senior Member bottomfeeder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Mount Maunganui
    Posts
    667

    Default

    I just hope he didn't have a bank account with Westpac. Another drop of 5 billion in market cap.

  5. #75
    Legend Balance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    15,824

    Default

    https://www.sharetrader.co.nz/showth...visited)/page3

    There are still those who still think the sun shines out of Ron's ass.

  6. #76
    Guru
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    near Mangonui Northland
    Posts
    3,321

    Default

    only 30 + hours to get your 2020 picks in .... about ONE DAY
    Be aware of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.
    that not forbidden is manditory.

  7. #77
    Legend Balance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    15,824

    Default

    https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/...ectid=12307358

    https://theinnersane.com/2020/02/10/...under-scanner/

    One seriously sick dude.

    Excerpt : "Court documents show Brierley is facing six charges relating to possession of child abuse material, including photographs, videos and written documents in the form of stories that featured children being raped. The detail of the charges alleged the photographs and video included those in which girls aged between two and 15 years of age were portrayed in sexually suggestive poses."
    Last edited by Balance; 11-02-2020 at 09:13 AM.

  8. #78
    Speedy Az winner69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    , , .
    Posts
    31,173

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/...ectid=12307358

    https://theinnersane.com/2020/02/10/...under-scanner/

    One seriously sick dude.

    Excerpt : "Court documents show Brierley is facing six charges relating to possession of child abuse material, including photographs, videos and written documents in the form of stories that featured children being raped. The detail of the charges alleged the photographs and video included those in which girls aged between two and 15 years of age were portrayed in sexually suggestive poses."
    As article says One cannot judge a person by his wealth.
    . To say extreme valuations are “justified” is also to say that long-term market losses are “justified.” .

  9. #79
    Legend Balance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    15,824

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    As article says One cannot judge a person by his wealth.
    Not just wealth but standing in society too.

    He is a 'Sir' and a patron of all manners of sports and arts.

  10. #80
    Speedy Az winner69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    , , .
    Posts
    31,173

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Not just wealth but standing in society too.

    He is a 'Sir' and a patron of all manners of sports and arts.
    So true ........
    . To say extreme valuations are “justified” is also to say that long-term market losses are “justified.” .

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •