sharetrader
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Monty View Post
    i have noted that this share has been having steady increases over past couple of months - i bought a few on a vague recommendation - but there is some good work quietly increasing their profitability and growth with expansion in international markets. i have seen a 34% increase in price from a modest holding -

and i still know bugger all - but this today from the NZX reports:

significant progress• difficult domestic market, compounded by COVID during 2H FY2020• successful international growth: onboarding new business, with US expansion• International expansion driven by software platforms:• Jupiter and Post-on demand (POD)• providing system and platform interconnectivity for global print and electronic communications• Large, multi-national customer wins are driving step growth in revenue• FY2020 first year where international sales exceeded NZ sales• international Software & Technology represented ≈65% of total Company revenue• Scale up of cost structure for global sales and in-market customer support operations• Maintaining a conservative balance sheet (only lease related debt)
    Did have a look at this couple months back from memory when they announced their results I think. Was keen take punt, but put off by two factors, highly illiquid stock and their large dependence on either one or two clients who account for 65% of their turnover, can't remember exactly.

Anyway, good luck to you.

Thanks, Monty. Reads like they are scaling up and doing it successfully. They must have good sales and ops teams to keep their growth going (as their website looks a bit uninspiring). Might have a go and see how this rides.

thanks SB9 - seems that the client numbers have doubled with the announcement today of two new clients. my holding is minor and im a relatively new investor (have held a few shares for years and years but wanting to build a portfolio - maybe there is some gas in the tank and these will grow a bit more yet. better than having money in bank deposit earning nothing - and a lot more fun

This one has been in a trading range for some time, a lot of buyers lining up all of a sudden.. what gives?

Guru

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/414799

Solution Dynamics Limited’s (SDL or Company) prior FY2023 earnings guidance was for net profit after tax of around $3.0 million. Trading in June was stronger than expected from a combination of positive performance from NZ operations and some pull forward of international revenue.
    The Company now expects FY2023 net profit to be around $3.4 million, based on provisional, unaudited management figures, and therefore subject to any adjustments that may be required in finalising accounts. The Company finished FY2023 with a closing cash balance of $6.6 million. SDL expects to report its FY2023 full year result on 24 August.
    SDL also advises that its largest customer has indicated it intends to shortly issue a request for proposal (RFP) tender for the communications programmes that SDL supplies.
    SDL notes this is not related to any service quality issue, in fact the customer advises it is very satisfied with SDL’s service quality and operational flexibility, which has helped the customer save several million dollars in costs to date, in what are technically complex, global communications programmes. The RFP is part of the customer’s regular review and tendering of its major contracts.
    SDL advises that this customer provides a very material contribution to the Company’s financial results.
    A further update will be provided when the RFP tender is received.

A ‘very material’ contract going through renewal process

Hmmm ….hope better outcome than what Ebos experienced
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Legend

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/422300

Major Customer RFP Update

Ooops ... major Customer want "Tender Me" now