Quote Originally Posted by Monty View Post
i have noted that this share has been having steady increases over past couple of months - i bought a few on a vague recommendation - but there is some good work quietly increasing their profitability and growth with expansion in international markets. i have seen a 34% increase in price from a modest holding -

and i still know bugger all - but this today from the NZX reports:

significant progress• difficult domestic market, compounded by COVID during 2H FY2020• successful international growth: onboarding new business, with US expansion• International expansion driven by software platforms:• Jupiter and Post-on demand (POD)• providing system and platform interconnectivity for global print and electronic communications• Large, multi-national customer wins are driving step growth in revenue• FY2020 first year where international sales exceeded NZ sales• international Software & Technology represented ≈65% of total Company revenue• Scale up of cost structure for global sales and in-market customer support operations• Maintaining a conservative balance sheet (only lease related debt)
Did have a look at this couple months back from memory when they announced their results I think. Was keen take punt, but put off by two factors, highly illiquid stock and their large dependence on either one or two clients who account for 65% of their turnover, can't remember exactly.

Anyway, good luck to you.