sharetrader
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Read the words, it makes it more interesting. Or look at the SP graph has not been all that bad an investment over last four years.

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/335971

Ready for second stage lift off.
    Last edited by Balance; 13-06-2019 at 01:36 PM.

Guru

Implosion or explosion?
    "underlying earnings will nevertheless be materially lower than previous guidance, although the
    Company is not yet in a position to quantify the extent."

There does look like a bit of accumulation since March

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    https://www.nzx.com/announcements/335971

Ready for second stage lift off.
    Crikey an old fashioned media/printing company (OK, with some digital tech pretensions,) and forecasting a FY19 decline in NPAT of 25 to 35%. What could possibly go wrong?

Good luck holders...... still lots of downside risk IMHO. I'm happy to watch from the sidelines.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    I note The Aspiring Fund have brought 1,150,000 shares, ie 8.18% of SDL.The Aspiring Fund is run by Stephen Montgomery,ex ACC,and I think they employ Roger Armstrong,a brilliant analyst.
    Have had a quick read of SDL's annual report and am left feeling they are better on my watch list,rather than my buy list.
    Above posted 31-10-2013.

Never fully understood them.Still do n't...........

Stock looks set for 2020

One of the few stocks to be going up in the current market. Thought the Interim result commentary was its normal direct self. With new contracts coming on line over the next 6 months and a full year performance next year could this small cap be one of the winners of FY2020.

Interim dividend of 3cps, must mean FY of 5cps making 8cps for the year and more to come in 2021 if the Chairmans commentary is correct, so not a bad yield as well.

DYOR, my estimates only!!

See insiders buying at 12 month high over last week, usually a good sign. Chairman increases already substantial holding and fellow Directors also buying.

Just spotted that this stock (along with Mainfreight) is at a 52week high. Looking at the charts and the announcements over the last few months, I'm a bit surprised the stock hasn't had more discussion. Anyone here invested into it and have confidence in the management? Or have any major reservations?

*First ST post!*

i have noted that this share has been having steady increases over past couple of months - i bought a few on a vague recommendation - but there is some good work quietly increasing their profitability and growth with expansion in international markets. i have seen a 34% increase in price from a modest holding -

and i still know bugger all - but this today from the NZX reports:

significant progress• difficult domestic market, compounded by COVID during 2H FY2020• successful international growth: onboarding new business, with US expansion• International expansion driven by software platforms:• Jupiter and Post-on demand (POD)• providing system and platform interconnectivity for global print and electronic communications• Large, multi-national customer wins are driving step growth in revenue• FY2020 first year where international sales exceeded NZ sales• international Software & Technology represented ≈65% of total Company revenue• Scale up of cost structure for global sales and in-market customer support operations• Maintaining a conservative balance sheet (only lease related debt)