sharetrader
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Guru

only 30 + hours to get your 2020 picks in .... about ONE DAY
    Be aware of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.
    that not forbidden is mandatory.
    Anyone but o'brien

Permanent Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Investor Presentation - Acquisition of 50% KCGM Super Pit Cap raise at $9 major raise already done with instos etc.
    Only got the notice from ASB Securities today. $9 at todays prices seems alright but I have no idea of the value of NST. Are any holders of NST excited by the offer?

Permanent Newbie

P/E of 49 times or 2% yield. Actual dividend yield is less. I appreciate JBmurc explained we are paying for reserves in the ground but the P/E has gone from 30 to 40 times earnings in June 2019 to nearly 50 now. I am optimistic on gold but don't really understand how these companies are being valued.

Dumb luck that I have done OK on them although NCM has gone nowhere since I topped up, might breakeven on my top up today.

A big jump in oil price will hurt profitability as well, as these companies will run on oil. For me it is more like gambling so maybe sell what I have and buy back in at $9.

https://www.sharetrader.co.nz/showth...bmurc+reserves

You need to scroll down to JBs post.
    Last edited by Aaron; 08-01-2020 at 05:31 PM.

I personal would be selling the Major Gold producers and looking at the smaller end of town as I'm sure thats what the majors will continue to do to build up their Gold reserve book as its much cheaper to buy a Gold deposit than explore and develop a JORC + PFS + DFS + BFS ... NST took over EAR last year 33c you could have loaded up in EAR shares sub 15c months before I personal purchased 12c and took up the rights 11c

the likes of OBM should well be a T/O target along with WWI,CWX,RXL in time ..(I hold them all)

The Majors give you a much safer liquid trading platform into Gold Plays but unless your orders are in the hundreds of K - million ,,, your far better of following the mid-cap to jnr,micro caps
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

IMO

Download Document 23.02KB

S/P up 80c to $14.74. Gold closing in on $1800 although a bit of resistance

IMO

68 milion oz Gold merger of equals

Download Document 1.08MB