sharetrader
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Default Northern Star Resources NST Gold producer

A gold producer worth following IMO. I bought in last week. They do not have huge reserves but their ground looks easily capable of proving up more to maintain their 100kozpa production.

The chart shows a nice steady uptrend.

An investment fund has emerged as a substantial holder last week, Paradice Investments - apparently with a good track record of spotting good junior potential for out-growth.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Advanced Member

Definitely, denpal. An excellent cash generative business NST has become since the acquisition of the Paulsen mine for $40 mil. They said they could have $40 mil free cash this year and no debt. I just don't like the amount of double digit millions option @5 cents strike and as well as @10 cents.

Nice chart and really nice results released Friday. Anyone on this?

18.8 m @ 62.7 g/t gold
    6.4 m @ 120.2 g/t gold
    13.3 m @ 12.2 g/t gold
    etc

http://www.stocknessmonster.com/news...E=ASX&N=561048

Trading Halt Spectacular results go you good thing closed at .75 before TH has to hit above .85c when resume trading on thursday!

Given some of the massive hits they've announced over the last few months can't imagine how big these are going to be... Nearly hit buy so many times over the last couple months but never did, so well done to all holders these guys are on to a real winner

Gee's, no regrets here but yet another stock that I fell a sleep on and never seemed to wake up to.

Ahh well, perhaps I may capture a small portion of the super run its had, or will continue having.
    --> Watch THRIVE 2011 a must watch Doco! --> Also watch ETHOS 2011 & share the Awareness~!

0.8m @ 12,718 g/t gold within 5.6 @ 1,713 g/t

r.o.f.l

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by trackers View Post
    0.8m @ 12,718 g/t gold within 5.6 @ 1,713 g/t

r.o.f.l
    With all that gold just lying around, you realise of course that it is going to depress the value of all the existing gold holdings around the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DIS: Glad to be holding a few NST, in these troubled times.

Not such a bad idea there colin having a hold on a couple of stocks in these times.

I too have a couple of goldies which seem to be offering me better than sitting on the sidelines 100% cash.

Looking at the chart of NST though, I see a Gap back down there @ 75c that some day will be filled, plus a few other indicators saying things have run its course in the short term so I will keep an eye on these as they are on the Uptrending stocks list which are great value buying the retraces to 13ema or better yet the 60ema on a 60 min chart.

Good luck to holders~!
    --> Watch THRIVE 2011 a must watch Doco! --> Also watch ETHOS 2011 & share the Awareness~!

Advanced Member

Last sold NST at 53.5 7th Oct. This baby even got as low as 43 in Sept.

Well done to the Paradice Investment Management and the Wyllie Group for taking a nice stake in NST during AUG. Maybe a few unloading today with the massive volume. Can't be any better near doubling your dosh in 3 months can it Colin.
    Last edited by soulman; 17-11-2011 at 04:20 PM.