sharetrader
Page 163 of 324 FirstFirst ... 63113153159160161162163164165166167173213263 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,630 of 3235
    Investments

Yes I know ...NZX makes the high of the day and ASX makes the low of the day ...lol

Investments

Looks like FPH is fully out of flavour now ....With bond yields rising and vaccine goods news coming its sell FPH time for many ....

Breaking its long held support of $ 31 showing rot is deeper then I thought ..

Its now in Downtrend till market decides otherwise ...At least short term its pretty negative for FPH

Though I will keep holding as I am a LTH and believe in its story and pedigree

Quote Originally Posted by alokdhir View Post
    Looks like FPH is fully out of flavour now ....With bond yields rising and vaccine goods news coming its sell FPH time for many ....

Breaking its long held support of $ 31 showing rot is deeper then I thought ..

Its now in Downtrend till market decides otherwise ...At least short term its pretty negative for FPH

Though I will keep holding as I am a LTH and believe in its story and pedigree
    My buy order at $28.50 just got filled and I am pretty happy with that and will keep accumulating until its 15% of my portfolio if the price stays in the mid-high $20s.

I can't see it going below $27.

I don't remember seeing a downgrade announcement..? There is no rot in this company. Just a short term rotation out of health stocks.
    Go back and read some of your positive posts as they still hold true. FPH is going to play a big role post COVID and as a LTH you will be fine.

Investments

Quote Originally Posted by Rawz View Post
    My buy order at $28.50 just got filled and I am pretty happy with that and will keep accumulating until its 15% of my portfolio if the price stays in the mid-high $20s.

I don't remember seeing a downgrade announcement..? There is no rot in this company. Just a short term rotation out of health stocks.
    Go back and read some of your positive posts as they still hold true. FPH is going to play a big role post COVID and as a LTH you will be fine.
    LTH fully positive still as nothing changed

I was talking about short term trend ...SP below 50MA which is below 200 MA that is called death cross ...it confirms short term down trend

Company is still doing well and will keep doing ahead too ...no doubt about that

But market sentiment is very strong at the moment to sell FPH and buy old economy stocks

Also rising bond yields is contracting PE overall

So put post to acknowledge the current situation ...fully know these market rotations and themes keep changing ...fully sure FPH will come back in flavour sooner then many think

Look at Israel ...most vaccinated country ...still getting 5K cases a day

So in next 3 months most likely market will swing back towards FPH type stocks

Veteran novice

Just sitting tight, waiting for the trend to reverse before adding to my growing FPH pile!

Investments

Quote Originally Posted by Rawz View Post

Want to add that I do expect a very positive profit upgrade announcement by month end after they had booked 11 months revenue on record so will have more confidence in updating full year guide provided in Nov last ...fingers crossed

They also made a statement in January https://www.nzx.com/announcements/366557

Included "There is significant variability on a month-to-month basis for both our Hospital hardware and consumables revenue. The revenue assumptions provided on 25 November for Hospital hardware sales and usage for FY2021 are now outdated. The company currently expects revenue and net profit after tax for the 2021 financial year to be higher than implied by those previous assumptions."

Investor

Broken down through the $28 mark and goes on my watchlist.

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Broken down through the $28 mark and goes on my watchlist.
    Broken through the $28 mark, so I bought.

Investments

TA experts out there .

Please enlighten us about the important support levels as today maybe another big turmoil day for FPH keeping in view US yields at high of the year again

But that has helped bring NZD down below 72 after a long while above it which should help FPH

What can be most attractive levels to look for if their is panic