sharetrader
Page 146 of 323 FirstFirst ... 4696136142143144145146147148149150156196246 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 3229
    IMO

Good point. FWIW in Craigs latest big quarterly report out one stock featured above all their reccos,FPH, quite a write up.

Quote Originally Posted by alokdhir View Post
    Yes I checked all forecasts and also consensus targets also . Thats why the question that for next 12 months it will move side ways or further down . I did a most likely scenario that it can drop further 10 % ie maximum downside to $ 30 and upside of $ 40 in the next 12 months . That makes it a Hold for me maximum .
    Looks like $30 might be achievable, vaccine approvals coming up next. Great buying opportunity. 5% will still get COVID (I wonder what type of people won’t respond to the vaccine) Also increasingly aged overweight population will still have sleep apnea

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by alex f View Post
    Looks like $30 might be achievable, vaccine approvals coming up next. Great buying opportunity. 5% will still get COVID (I wonder what type of people won’t respond to the vaccine) Also increasingly aged overweight population will still have sleep apnea

That's a great question and often overlooked.

Vaccines won't work for anyone with any sort of suppressed immune system, anyone on chemotherapy, anyone with one of the 200 PID diseases, some diabetes, HIV, low WBC count due to flu etc.
    A vaccine requires a good immune response from the receiver to build antibodies to the antigen (vaccine ) .
    When you are immune suppressed, your immune system can't respond strongly enough to do it.
    That's why every healthy person should get vaccinated so they are not a carrier & inadvertently kill some poor vulnerable person who needs a vaccine more than anyone but for whom vaccines won't work.

Investments

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Good point. FWIW in Craigs latest big quarterly report out one stock featured above all their reccos,FPH, quite a write up.
    Even Fisher funds are very upbeat about its long term prospects ...they are most impressed with how they could ramp up production so fast that they will end up doing almost 80 % extra revenue this FY .

I wont be surprised that FPH reaches $ 100 before MFT in next 3-5 years !!

Dilettante

The long term prospects are very good indeed. If anything, this current pandemic has shown how under prepared hospitals around the World have been to react to pandemic on a big scale and it is highly likely this will result in better equipped hospitals in the future. FPH will continue benefiting from such investment and equipment upgrades

Investments

From the latest Stats NZ data ...it can be estimated they did 185 mil revenue and 45 mil NP in October 2020 .

This is the highest monthly rate recorded so far . As expected ( seeing the world covid situation ) sales are still ramping up ...no signs yet of normal returning soon for them .

As all analysts are going gaga over their ability to fulfil demand so efficiently ...Hats off to the management !! Superb

Guru

Good digging. Hats off to you Alokdhir.
    I haven't gone back and checked GP & NP% so what is the NP based on?
    No one can expect these increases for FPH to go on forever at this rate but its in a pretty good space all round
    Last edited by kiora; 27-11-2020 at 07:28 AM.

Guru

Craigs now updated 12 month target to $39 for all reasons previously outlined here
    Forward 40 x FY21 e P/E which is in line with historical premiums to market

Investments

Can someone explain how this index rebalancing works ...as today FPH big up on huge volumes . Not all heavy weights were up though SPK , RYM and FBU were down too on big volumes .

Just want to understand why some stocks up while some down on this rebalancing day and what it means going forward for up stocks and down stock ...trying to make sense of how and why of these days .

Dilettante

Deloitte Top 200: FPH named company of the year 2020

A great write up on it behind paywall at NZ Herald on 3 December. For those that can read it, it is here https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/...UONIXXMZWW3EE/
    Last edited by iceman; 04-12-2020 at 07:03 AM.