sharetrader
Page 151 of 324 FirstFirst ... 51101141147148149150151152153154155161201251 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 3233
    Investments

As mentioned by me many times that trading update is due any day ...They provided information to enlighten the market ...actually it was well known but still needed prodding from company ...lol

Surprising they listed their announcement as NON PRICE SENSITIVE ...seems very price sensitive as stock up 10 % ...hehe

They will come with real one with numbers in mid march I suppose when they have good idea of 11 months sales ...though they know its going to be better then most analysts expectation ...mine are 2.1B revenue ...0.5B NP ...lets c they can beat me ....Next year guide is more important ...Knowing how conservative they are ...it can be 1.6B and 0.45B ....That will rerate the stock to big buy with 52 weeks target of $ 45-48 !!
    Last edited by alokdhir; 22-01-2021 at 10:58 AM.

Outside thinking.

Topped up a few more on today's news.... now 10% of my portfolio...... thanks for your confirmation of my LT strategy alokdhir!!

Investments

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    Topped up a few more on today's news.... now 10% of my portfolio...... thanks for your confirmation of my LT strategy alokdhir!!
    U r a good judge of blue chip shares ...U bought in at great levels ...

For me this is the bluest chip of NZX ...I call it Apple of NZ and now its a mature blue chip stock which attracts institutional long term investors like pension funds

FPH and MFT buy and forget ...your grandchildren will be thankful for life ..

Pretty happy holder here... quality long term hold for kids and I

Guru

what a stock... what a company.. someone get Kate Perry to sing it up there and light fire works.

we make a load on this stock back in QE.

To use the kiwi aus vernacular....

GO You Good Thing...

Outside thinking.

Thanks alokdhir...... about time I had some more long term respectability in my portfolio.

Good fortune with your share collection also.

Investments

Thanks alokdhir...... about time I had some more long term respectability in my portfolio.

Good fortune with your share collection also.
    Thanks buddy ...Me only want to invest long term so need only blue chips ...buy and forget types ...so far found only FPH / MFT / KFL and NZG

Maybe your can suggest some more for our benefit

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by alokdhir View Post
    Thanks buddy ...Me only want to invest long term so need only blue chips ...buy and forget types ...so far found only FPH / MFT / KFL and NZG
    Well done on your portfolio.

My strategy is different and not biased to dividends or big caps.

I've been more biased to small caps as they transition to becoming big caps.

ATM still 30% of my portfolio (was 70% for about 5 yrs,) now free-held, and even at current 'lows' I'm still several thousands of % up. When the TA starts its uptrend again, I suspect ATM will be a great LT addition to many portfolios, including yours.

Otherwise I'm overweight (and nicely in profit) in small caps IKE, PEB, PX1, PEB etc.

As I say, FPH brings me some respectability!

Investments

Well done on your portfolio.

My strategy is different and not biased to dividends or big caps.

I've been more biased to small caps as they transition to becoming big caps.

ATM still 30% of my portfolio (was 70% for about 5 yrs,) now free-held, and even at current 'lows' I'm still several thousands of % up. When the TA starts its uptrend again, I suspect ATM will be a great LT addition to many portfolios, including yours.

Otherwise I'm overweight (and nicely in profit) in small caps IKE, PEB, PX1, PEB etc.

As I say, FPH brings me some respectability!
    Ok ...U r in nascent blue chip possibility stocks ...even if u get 2/5 right its big returns ...I understand ...

As me retired and seek more stability and income so I need stay in less risky and stable stocks though I sacrifice big returns ...But last year showed me that big returns possible with blue chips also ...MFT up 52% ...FPH 60% ...KFL 40% ...thats bonus returns ...I am happy with 15% overall

Now with that kind of returns done ...maybe small caps will do better IMHO ....Yes agree ATM can be dark horse of the year with some luck

PS : I have ATM thru KFL and its too jumpy stock for my retired mind to handle ...Need sleep well ...not easy at my age
    Last edited by alokdhir; 22-01-2021 at 12:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by alokdhir View Post

EBO would slot in there nicely.
    Unpopular opinion but RBD have years of store refurbishments + expansion ahead of them in USA which is a rinse and repeat of what they did in NZ/AUS.