sharetrader
Page 170 of 323 FirstFirst ... 70120160166167168169170171172173174180220270 ... LastLast
Results 1,691 to 1,700 of 3229

Quote Originally Posted by peat View Post
    classic bullish pattern
    Attachment 12299
    what a wild ride its been since that bullish (sic) pattern shown on 11/2 hahah.... crazy...

FPH0408.JPG
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by peat View Post
    what a wild ride its been since that bullish (sic) pattern shown on 11/2 hahah.... crazy...

FPH0408.JPG
    Sexy chart, highlights the recent buying opportunity well.

My best buy in this time was at $27.30 on 9 March. Looking quite auspicious in retrospect!
    Last edited by Leftfield; 08-04-2021 at 01:54 PM.

Investments

Seeing how covid pandemic and human nature of me first etc panning out ...I am becoming more and more convinced that FPH has lots to run before it will rest !

Astra and J&J vaccine having problems on being widely tested in the world , human behaviour not letting covid numbers rest anywhere in the world ...All this will eventually lead to newer variants of concern . UK's reluctance to lockdown brought UK variant which is at present conquering the world much more swiftly then original one ...so on and so forth ...sad to see !!!

FPH seems like greatest defensive play ...got sold out on vaccine news ...will be rebought with vengeance ...Year end can be in high 40's

Any thoughts on why we haven't had another trading update? usual reasoning would suggest that it is because the FY results are going to be within the guidance already issued - however in these strange times there hasn't been any guidance “Given the significant uncertainties associated with the course of COVID-19, the effectiveness or adoption of preventative measures, the progress of vaccines and their outcomes and the impact on future hospitalisation rates, we have no basis on which to provide formal guidance to results for the full 2021 financial year." from Last release in Jan.
    Its unusual for F&P as they generally keep investors well informed. My view (FWIW) is that we will get something in the next week or so.....

Investments

Quote Originally Posted by moose View Post
    Any thoughts on why we haven't had another trading update? usual reasoning would suggest that it is because the FY results are going to be within the guidance already issued - however in these strange times there hasn't been any guidance “Given the significant uncertainties associated with the course of COVID-19, the effectiveness or adoption of preventative measures, the progress of vaccines and their outcomes and the impact on future hospitalisation rates, we have no basis on which to provide formal guidance to results for the full 2021 financial year." from Last release in Jan.
    Its unusual for F&P as they generally keep investors well informed. My view (FWIW) is that we will get something in the next week or so.....

I had an email exchange on that subject with investor relation manager ...He says as we are getting big swings in monthly as well even weekly sales / orders so we are unable to properly forecast ahead like before . He says look forward to FY 21 results on 27th May .

It
    generally takes them 3 weeks after close of last period to have an good idea of their that period performance so only after April 21st they will know about full year numbers . Then FY 21 results will be too close to make any market announcements ...so I wont be expecting anything soon

But as they have already said many times that their sales are directly related to Covid Hospitalisations world over so its safe to assume they are doing very well and will continue to till we have high levels of infections continuing in the world .

Now with almost universal acceptance of their Non Invasive Ventilation therapies and products for frontline Covid patient treatment in hospitals after seeing its benefits while being used as trials at many hospitals world over they will be doing even better then before . Many new hospitals will be adopting their devices and equipment thus creating short term as well as long term income streams

Overall next 3-5 years should be highest growth time for FPH ... SP will depend upon when analysts wake up to this

Guru

P/E has been elevated for sometime now.

price surely already reflects a lot of that growth>

Investments

Quote Originally Posted by Waltzingironmansinlgescul View Post
    P/E has been elevated for sometime now.

price surely already reflects a lot of that growth>
    Historic PE range is 35-60 ...at present 48 historic and almost 35 forward ...so not elevated as per previous ranges ....But if analysts think much bigger eps fall for FY22 then in reality ...that can be the main difference

Most are penciling max 80 cents eps for FY 22 thinking coronavirus boost will get over very soon ie end of this pandemic . If that assumption is not right and FPH actually grows in FY22 also to say $ 1.10 eps then SP should be where ......

Investments

Advanced Member

In the US there is growing realisation that the numbers of people wanting to get the vaccine may be reached later this year, but that's going to be well below the numbers required to reach herd immunity. Until now the priority has been to vaccinate those keen to get the vaccine, that's the easy part, but soon that is going to have to shift to those resistant to vaccination & the wait & see's, i.e. the US is going to hit a vaccination wall.
    Added to that, as some American friends who have been vaccinated said, no one knows how long the vaccine will protect us for.
    This is far from over.

Why does this stocks price move so much on what seems no news. Is it trading?