A significant number of competent ST posters have suggested that FPH might be fully valued - or even overvalued. The shareprice keeps going up though, so are they all wrong? I don't think so.

The market carries a lot of momentum. Rising stocks almost always overshoot their "true value", just as falling stocks almost always fall below their "intrinsic worth". The trouble is everyone has their own view as to exactly where these levels lie. Even if there was some way to precisely calculate the exact worth of a stock, there is no way of knowing just how far the market will overshoot in any particular instance. To sell simply because a stock had reached your theoretical value caps your profits at that point and you miss out on any "overshoot" which can be quite substantial. It seems to me that the answer here is to use FA to determine when a stock is approaching its "value" then switching to TA to time your exit - with a view to selling when the uptrend shows signs of weakness. Many people think that TA and FA can not and should not be mixed and you must choose one or the other, so such an approach will offend purists on both sides.

Looking at the chart we can see that FPH was in a steady long-term uptrend (dark green trendline) but since December the uptrend has accelerated and FPH is now in a steep uptrend. Too steep to be sustained. There are technical indications of potential weakness such as RSI divergences. There is a new confirmed trendline in place (light green) with price action clearly above it. I would suggest that a break of this trendline would provide an appropriate exit signal. Very conservative looooooong-term holders might prefer to wait until the long-term (dark green) trendline is broken but this would mean giving perhaps 50 cents or more of profit back to the market. Any exit system is better than none though!
For those that do not like trendlines, there are other tools such as Trailing Stops that can be used. Long-term, I had been using a 16% trailing stop with FPH but it became evident that this was a bit too conservative so I tightened it to 13% as soon as it became obvious that the uptrend has accelerated. When I found myself in agreement with others here that FPH was looking a bit overvalued, I tightened the stop yet again to 10%. I do not anticipate tightening it any more than that.