sharetrader
Page 117 of 324 FirstFirst ... 1767107113114115116117118119120121127167217 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 3235

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post

Maybe at the end of this blood bath will FPH reach a sensible price level. Looking for an entry point.
    What's a sensible re-entry point do you think? FPH a great company just chronically over priced. Still 9% of my remaining portfolio.

Quote Originally Posted by Biscuit View Post
    What's a sensible re-entry point do you think? FPH a great company just chronically over priced. Still 9% of my remaining portfolio.
    Hard to say. I think I will be interested somewhere between 15 and 16 dollars, but impossible to predict whether it will go there (or even lower, which would be nice from my perspective ;
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

It would have to more than halve before it would be worth casting an eye to it.

its EPS is 40.5 cents per share.

for a company currently $20 per share. Let that sink in.
    Last edited by Mr Slothbear; 13-03-2020 at 11:26 AM.

Herbacious

Share price was cycling between about $12 and $16.50 from late 2017 into early 2019 (looks like an average of around $14 through that time), so if we're just giving up a years worth of gains that would suggest that anything under $15 is probably pretty good and under $14 even better.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    Hard to say. I think I will be interested somewhere between 15 and 16 dollars, but impossible to predict whether it will go there (or even lower, which would be nice from my perspective ;
    I think that if you take out the speculative premium (people buying just because it is going up so much), which must surely now be extinguished, I would not think it would be worth buying over $10.

IMO

You are just one of many dreamers on the threads imo, scroll back and look.
    Meanwhile as the USA and other countries become enveloped with Covid 19,F&P is very well placed to help.

"This result was mainly driven by our Hospital product group, which delivered revenue growth of 19 per cent. We saw strong demand for our Optiflow and AIRVO systems, which continued to benefit from the growing body of clinical research in the use of nasal high flow therapy. Our results were also assisted by the extended flu season in the United States.

View report
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 13-03-2020 at 03:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    You are just one of many dreamers on the threads imo, scroll back and look.
    lol, I have made a lot of money out of FPH over the last 10 years, but it is over-priced.

IMO

Scroll back and you will see it always has been Im up 652% atm

"This result was mainly driven by our Hospital product group, which delivered revenue growth of 19 per cent. We saw strong demand for our Optiflow and AIRVO systems, which continued to benefit from the growing body of clinical research in the use of nasal high flow therapy. Our results were also assisted by the extended flu season in the United States

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Scroll back and you will see it always has been Im up 652% atm
    Well, you are up about half what I was last time I sold and no FPH has not always been over-priced, nor will it always be over-priced.

IMO

Hang in there biscuit it may well come to you with this carnage/meltdown anything can happen

"Our results were also assisted by the extended flu season in the United States"