sharetrader
Page 118 of 325 FirstFirst ... 1868108114115116117118119120121122128168218 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 3241
    Guru

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/FP...el-Healthcare/
    Is this true?
    "
    fill777
    Mar 5
    I heard through a friend who heard this from a doctor (i've personally met). Apparently this doctor spoke with a sales representative of FPH within the past 2 weeks that an order of respirators from this company had been purchased by China. A Chinese healthcare company ordered 100,000 respirator units for their hospitals! I'm going to be watching this stock very closely!"
    Last edited by kiora; 15-03-2020 at 02:35 AM.

IMO

I would say probably. This from an update way back in FEB (seems like a long time ago already) making FPH possibly justifying a defensive hold still.

“We’ve seen better-than-expected sales in our Homecare product group combined with continued strong growth in our Hospital product group. This includes an increase in demand from China related to the COVID-19 coronavirus outbreak,” said Lewis Gradon, Managing Director and CEO.
    Coronavirus impact
    Mr Gradon said the company has received inquiries about possible impacts to the company’s supply chain resulting from coronavirus. Fisher & Paykel Healthcare does not have a manufacturing facility in China; however, some of its suppliers of raw materials are based in China.
    “At this stage, we do not anticipate any significant impact on supply to our existing customers. We will continue to assess this on an ongoing basis, particularly if the outbreak escalates or continues for a prolonged period,” said Mr Gradon.
    “During this challenging time for China, we appreciate the efforts of our own team and our suppliers. Our people have been working long hours to ship products quickly, assemble them, and meet the need for training, particularly in Wuhan. Many of our suppliers have expedited the supply of raw materials to us as a manufacturer of essential medical devices, and we are deeply grateful for that,” he said

Fisher & Paykel Updates Revenue & Earnings Guidance

IMO

And This. We need that update asap.

"Auckland, New Zealand, 27 February 2020 - Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Corporation Limited announced today that its investor day, originally scheduled to be held on Tuesday, 3 March 2020, has been postponed.

Given the company’s current focus on responding to the coronavirus outbreak, a decision has been made to postpone next week’s investor day. The company will update the market in due course on a revised date."
    FPH Postpones March 2020 Investor Day

IMO

Maybe these posts have helped S/P up 5.1% atm.

Outside thinking.

Further upgrade from FPH. It's not all doom and gloom out there. GLH.

Advanced Member

Ha, & what have we been telling everybody!

“Our respiratory humidifiers and consumables are directly involved in treating patients with coronavirus. We have seen an increase in demand globally and have ramped up our manufacturing output. At the same time, we have benefited from stronger sales in our Homecare product group and a weakening of the NZ dollar,” said Managing Director and CEO Lewis Gradon.

Disc, happy holder.

Advanced Member

What happens if the area the factories are in go into lockdown? Mexico seems to be starting to hve a few cases
    Last edited by ratkin; 17-03-2020 at 10:50 AM.

IMO

By jove thats close to an all time high, chocks away chaps,Toot toot
    up 9% atm to $27.48

When reporters ask Mike Pence and Donald Trump about wanting enough ventilators, do they mean respirators for the patients ?

In retrospect, the worst investment I've ever made is selling FPH about 13 years ago. Had bought them for $2.95 each but then sold 90% of them off after two years when the SP moved very little. I'd be sitting on an extra $600k if I hadn't...

Disc: Holding (never gonna give you up)