sharetrader
Page 152 of 324 FirstFirst ... 52102142148149150151152153154155156162202252 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 3235
    Investments

Quote Originally Posted by Rawz View Post
    EBO would slot in there nicely.
    Unpopular opinion but RBD have years of store refurbishments + expansion ahead of them in USA which is a rinse and repeat of what they did in NZ/AUS.
    Thanks buddy ....EBO surely looks ripe for a big move and a steady healthcare stock . RBD I will pass on as I dont like KFC lol

Investments

Also I think after waking the market up to its near term and longer term prospects ....FPH after a long side ways movement since mid Nov ...maybe ripe for MFT kind of move , only hiccup maybe its very well owned institutional stock based in Australia unlike MFT .

Still I think it should do well after breaking out from its 32-34 range after 3 months .

Quote Originally Posted by alokdhir View Post
    .. RBD I will pass on as I dont like KFC lol
    LOL and possibly my love for the colonel's finest helped tip my decision to investment in them. That is the beautiful thing about investing. We all have our own ways

PEB ? interested in your thoughts. Cheers
    Last edited by Roskat; 22-01-2021 at 12:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Roskat View Post
    If only it had its own thread...

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Wow, pretty significant shift in price. Maybe it will get out of the doldrums and resume the uptrend.

I sometimes wish I had bought these when I was younger, but I was young and did not listen.

Kitai - the Snow Leopard Cub
    om mani peme hum

Investments

in Homecare, OSA diagnosis rates continue to be reduced, offset by strong
    growth in our products used for nasal high flow therapy in the home; and
    o the company continues to progress the acceleration of investment in
    manufacturing capacity.

OSA will come back after covid under control ...But home NHF therapy will keep growing big as thats the after effect of covid infection

All over
    doctors are predicting deep tissue scars of lungs for 36 months after covid infection requiring home support for ventilation by home NHF devices .

Home care will take over after hospital care diminishes ...as one doctor put it after Covid earthquake comes pulmonary support requirement tsunami !!

So IMHO this Covid pandemic will have huge positive long term effects on FPH future

Quote Originally Posted by Snow Leopard View Post
    Wow, pretty significant shift in price. Maybe it will get out of the doldrums and resume the uptrend.
    I wish all my other stocks would get in the doldrums if that means a 52 week increase of over 30%!

Guru

If the Biden cabinet is approved they are going to ramp up what they did after the GFC into after burner according to the interviews. Which means they arnt expecting a 10 year employment recovery.

This time they are going to try to do that inside 5 or less.

Which means either they go QE infinity and or put some of the banking deposits into US treasuries.

Either way the US dollars isnt going anywhere for the while and the current PE has been growth into space for a while now..

Break outs are going to have to come into the realms of gravity at some point.

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by alokdhir View Post
    Ok ...U r in nascent blue chip possibility stocks ...even if u get 2/5 right its big returns ...I understand ...

As me retired and seek more stability and income so I need stay in less risky and stable stocks though I sacrifice big returns ..
    You get it, its all about risk/rewards. FWIW I'm retired too and greatly enjoy my new hobby of 'professional investor'.!! lol. Now you can see why I am happy to put a bit more safety and respectability into my portfolio.

Quote Originally Posted by Roskat View Post
    Best you check the PEB thread. Poster Pierre sums up my thinking (and my holding) v well.

Quote Originally Posted by Waltzingironmansinlgescul View Post
    If the Biden cabinet is approved they are going to ramp up what they did after the GFC into after burner according to the interviews. Which means they arnt expecting a 10 year employment recovery.....
    Don't forget that the Democrats are much more likely to boost/encourage/facilitate 'heath' spending in the US. I suspect their revised Pandemic preparedness budget alone will be HUGE. FPH 'well positioned.'

That's enough posting for me today. Best wishes all!
    Last edited by Leftfield; 22-01-2021 at 02:14 PM.