sharetrader
Page 155 of 324 FirstFirst ... 55105145151152153154155156157158159165205255 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,550 of 3235

alokdhir - I've found some data from Stats NZ Overseas Merchandise Trade reports for respiratory equipment exports but not FPH specific

Respiratory equipment exports for December were $182m - up 104% on prior year. I assume others export respiratory equipment (not just FPH)

The 3 months Oct/Nov/Dec exports were $408m - up 112% on pcp

Since March exports are up about 100% - like the big numbers FPH quote themselves

How much of FPH sales are exported from NZ and how much made from Mexico

Still interested if you have more detailed data of these exports.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Investments

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    alokdhir - I've found some data from Stats NZ Overseas Merchandise Trade reports for respiratory equipment exports but not FPH specific

Respiratory equipment exports for December were $182m - up 104% on prior year. I assume others export respiratory equipment (not just FPH)

The 3 months Oct/Nov/Dec exports were $408m - up 112% on pcp

Since March exports are up about 100% - like the big numbers FPH quote themselves

How much of FPH sales are exported from NZ and how much made from Mexico

Still interested if you have more detailed data of these exports.
    U r on the right track buddy ...My figures are estimations only but they have been coming pretty close to the actuals so far !!

I derived the correlation between NZ stat figures with actual reported numbers from FPH for last 3 years and then estimate FPH numbers after NZ stat figures .

Also note FPH is the only supplier of Chapter 90 exports from NZ but it doesn't matter if u estimating numbers after knowing the correlation between two ie NZ stat figures with FPH reported figures

Mexico is only low tech consumables production and its contribution is about 30-35 Mil per month ...so $ 183 + $ 32 = appox $ 215 Mil for the month

They said 73 % more from previous corresponding 9 months period while it was 87% more for 6 months period ...

Also noted that FPH exports from NZ is rising month on month till last figures of Dec ...Dec being 7.5% higher then Nov ...so the trend is surely still up

As per new data and projections forward ...FY 2.2 B revenue with 520 Mil NP is my best estimate ...Craigs have very similar figures

Outside thinking.

Good posts Winner and Alokdhir, thank you.

Guru

Yes good posts there

Lock those figures in then?

NBR Shoeshine had a piece the other day 'F&P Healthcare boosted by pandemic, but can its success continue?'

Good question

This year revenues to be up about 70%, maybe eve more, and profits could double

But I can see that one day after the pandemic is more under control some bright spark will point out to us that sales and earnings growth is slowing and the FPH share price will do an A2

NBR Shoeshine had a piece the other day 'F&P Healthcare boosted by pandemic, but can its success continue?'

Good question

But I can see that one day after the pandemic is more under control some bright spark will point out to us that sales and earnings growth is slowing and the FPH share price will do an A2
    That is the million dollar question. It is why the share price has slipped back to the low $33 mark I guess. Everyone is waiting for FPH to provide some guidance to what the next 2-3 years will look like.

Investments

Good question

That question can be simply answered by seeing FPH's past record pre covid times ...it was growing company then also ...It got Pandemic boost and also got long term Pandemic benefit of positive exposure to many many new doctors knowing about their products and therapies . Nasal High Flow therapy was not very popular with doctors before ...now it has gained very high reputation not only for Covid treatment but all other types of pulmonary diseases . FPH is world leader manufacturer of NHFT devices and consumables .

First of all FPH will get new trajectory of growth based on above two moreover Homecare requirements of many recovered but lung damaged cases as they have devices for that also and its already showing " Strong " growth if one reads last update of company

FPH Covid boost will eventually peter out but original growth of 10% plus 5 % extra due to above points will remain ...so it will come back to 15-20 % growth going forward which is great for this high margin company

ATM have brand strength problem and over dependence on single country for profits ...where as FPH is established world leader in its field and sells in 120 countries

FPH will see higher and higher levels after some sideways movement which its doing now since July last year .

In my mind FPH and ATM totally different case scenario

Quote Originally Posted by Rawz View Post
    That is the million dollar question. It is why the share price has slipped back to the low $33 mark I guess. Everyone is waiting for FPH to provide some guidance to what the next 2-3 years will look like.
    I doubt they have no idea what the next 2-3 years will look beyond Homecare maintaining steady growth and “Hospital hardware sales and usage continue to generally track local hospitalisation surges in countries around the world”

How many $ this is ..well your guess as good as theirs

Quote Originally Posted by alokdhir View Post
    That question can be simply answered by seeing FPH's past record pre covid times ...it was growing company then also ...It got Pandemic boost and also got long term Pandemic benefit of positive exposure to many many new doctors knowing about their products and therapies . Nasal High Flow therapy was not very popular with doctors before ...now it has gained very high reputation not only for Covid treatment but all other types of pulmonary diseases . FPH is world leader manufacturer of NHFT devices and consumables .
    And if it's punished on the market at that time, I shall probably be waiting with cash in hand.

Investments

Quote Originally Posted by Zaphod View Post
    And if it's punished on the market at that time, I shall probably be waiting with cash in hand.
    All will be thats why I dont see it going below $ 30 ...