sharetrader
Page 157 of 324 FirstFirst ... 57107147153154155156157158159160161167207257 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 3235
    Investments

Quote Originally Posted by Rawz View Post
    Nice posts alokdhir and iceman. I totally agree and now fear I'm starting to get confirmation bias. I'm tempted to buy more at these levels... Honestly thought it would be at $40 per share now. The trading update was really positive. Is the market asleep?

Guess everyone is just waiting for the FY21 numbers to be confirmed + market outlook commentary.

Thanks buddy for your appreciation . FPH has strong support around 32 and below 200 SMA so Its your call to add more or not ....I have added some more and regularly adding on its way down . I also thought after that trading update it will shift its zone to 34.50 - 37 but seems it need more time ...still in old 32-35 zone !

FPH is a buy and hold share for me . I will be holding it for real long term ...want to see $ 100 on it ..lol

Investments

Yesterday Johnson & Johnson 's CEO said " Be prepared to take Covid vaccines for several years to come " He was referring to the fact dawning on experts that Covid is not going away but can be managed to keep numbers low like Flu etc .

When will analysts realise or put that development into future price targets of FPH ...Basically one more extra disease on recurrent basis got added to revenue stream of FPH . In my mind that a positive long term recurring beneficial development .

Its possible they have already noticed and may be pushing Buy reports to their High Networth Clients before making it public when its already done most of the move ...IMHO thats how these analysts reports work for general public ...

Quote Originally Posted by alokdhir View Post
    Yesterday Johnson & Johnson 's CEO said " Be prepared to take Covid vaccines for several years to come " He was referring to the fact dawning on experts that Covid is not going away but can be managed to keep numbers low like Flu etc .

When will analysts realise or put that development into future price targets of FPH ...Basically one more extra disease on recurrent basis got added to revenue stream of FPH . In my mind that a positive long term recurring beneficial development .

Its possible they have already noticed and may be pushing Buy reports to their High Networth Clients before making it public when its already done most of the move ...IMHO thats how these analysts reports work for general public ...:p
    Who pays the bills?

Join a full service broker and you get their reports
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Investments

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Who pays the bills?

Join a full service broker and you get their reports
    I rather do my own research ...lol but thanks for your advise

I rather do my own research ...lol but thanks for your advise
    So do I

But our research doesn't seem to mean much to the market ...even though we think we are more switched on than broker analysts
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Investments

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    So do I

But our research doesn't seem to mean much to the market ...even though we think we are more switched on than broker analysts
    Our research works ...just need more patience and believe in it ...FPH will show it works

Advanced Member

I often think you need more of a medical public health background or perspective to look into the future to value FPH rather than an accounting background.
    Most young company analysts would have had little appreciation of the medical implications of a respiratory pandemic like Covid & its impact on public health.
    There was quite a lag before the sp responded when Covid first became an epidemic, and also an immediate drop in sp when vaccine announced as if that was going to eradicate Covid within months rather than many years & adding millions to the already huge & ever growing numbers of people with chronic respiratory issues.
    To my mind its undervalued at moment & will be $40+ later this year & thats being conservative.

FPH has strong support around 32
    classic bullish pattern
    FPH1mth.JPG
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

Investments

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Skies View Post
    I often think you need more of a medical public health background or perspective to look into the future to value FPH rather than an accounting background.
    Most young company analysts would have had little appreciation of the medical implications of a respiratory pandemic like Covid & its impact on public health.
    There was quite a lag before the sp responded when Covid first became an epidemic, and also an immediate drop in sp when vaccine announced as if that was going to eradicate Covid within months rather than many years & adding millions to the already huge & ever growing numbers of people with chronic respiratory issues.
    To my mind its undervalued at moment & will be $40+ later this year & thats being conservative.
    Fully agree with your thoughts ...Today UK Head of research lady Peacock has said that most likely we will be fighting this battle against Covid for next 10 years or more ...

It seems very soon this reality that Covid is not easy to eradicate and its very long battle against it will take over as market theme and then many will come running back to likes of FPH

I have full faith in this stock and also have expectations of it in 40-45 range by year end ...FY 22 and FY 23 are going to be even better . Happy to hold and accumulate near its strong support 31-32 range .

Numbers will prove many wrong ...that will make it even more jumpy after results as markets have generally assigned it Underperform rating so have reduced its over owned position after Vaccine news . See the accumulation going own by not letting it free fall like ATM etc

https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/world...cientists.html
    Last edited by alokdhir; 12-02-2021 at 07:29 AM.