sharetrader
Page 158 of 324 FirstFirst ... 58108148154155156157158159160161162168208258 ... LastLast
Results 1,571 to 1,580 of 3235

Shareprice on fire today

Hopefully this time it keep going and get to 37 bucks.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Skies View Post
    I often think you need more of a medical public health background or perspective to look into the future to value FPH rather than an accounting background.
    Most young company analysts would have had little appreciation of the medical implications of a respiratory pandemic like Covid & its impact on public health.
    There was quite a lag before the sp responded when Covid first became an epidemic, and also an immediate drop in sp when vaccine announced as if that was going to eradicate Covid within months rather than many years & adding millions to the already huge & ever growing numbers of people with chronic respiratory issues.
    To my mind its undervalued at moment & will be $40+ later this year & thats being conservative.
    What got me investing in FPH was when I discovered in 2016 that the demand for CPAP machines for sleep aponea was far above what had been expected.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/hea...leep-disorders

Investments

Looks like next week we will see a " Price Sensitive " announcement from the company .

Oops - was this big bang just the share price crashing through the MA200?

No announcement - but it appears somebody with lots of shares wants out?

What happened?
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Quote Originally Posted by alokdhir View Post
    No need worry ...FPH always does lumpy movements as its not a retail stock ...

In my humble analysis it should cross its previous high of 37.89 in next qtr and will make its yearly high after Nov reporting ...expecting 40-43 year end ...just a long term projections ...much can change if Vaccines have problems or new strains etc etc ...at present market pretty much thinking we will be covid free in this year end ...lets c what actually happen but for me thinking Covid free world by year end is too far fetched ...it took 11 years after vaccine to eradicate small pox
    FPH now sitting on $30.50 which is support level from last year. If it breaks through, things might get interesting.

Any updates on your analysis, alokdhir...?

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    Oops - was this big bang just the share price crashing through the MA200?

No announcement - but it appears somebody with lots of shares wants out?

What happened?
    Could well be due to effectiveness of vaccines around the world and lower demand for their respiratory products imo.

Advanced Member

That 6 monthly FP Healthcare graph is looking unhealthy.

Could do with a bit of resuscitation, where can we buy something that will do the job?

Herbacious

Increase in the NZ $ most likely. Always has an impact on their earnings.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by mondograss View Post
    Increase in the NZ $ most likely. Always has an impact on their earnings.

Agreed, FPH share price very sensitive to NZD exchange rate & invariably drops when NZD rises & we've just had a sharp rise.

Investments

Quote Originally Posted by HKG2301 View Post
    FPH now sitting on $30.50 which is support level from last year. If it breaks through, things might get interesting.

Any updates on your analysis, alokdhir...?
    Lets c what happens ...Company per se is doing well but sentiment is still negative on it ...it need to show numbers and future guidance to make new supporters ...

I still have full faith in it long term basis so such shenanigans dont worry me ...its become very volatile these days which is also a sign of shaking the tree !!!

Maybe a good time to buy more IMHO ...TA doesn't work very well in FPH as it can move a lot on low volumes

Keep in mind company is going ahead with its plans ( accelerated basis ) to almost double its capacity in next 2-3 years ...
    Last edited by alokdhir; 23-02-2021 at 02:28 PM.