sharetrader
Page 169 of 324 FirstFirst ... 69119159165166167168169170171172173179219269 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,690 of 3235
    Investments

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    Scary early March was a good buying opportunity I didn’t think would happen but happy it did.

Agree around 32 is short term resistance so happy if it continues north of this.

That said it’s where it will be in 2 to 5 yrs that interests me.

My overall 3-6 years view on FPH is reaching $ 100 but I dont expect too much in current calendar year after its 2 bumper calendar years before . To everyone's surprise it may come it actually gave higher return in calendar 2019 then 2020 corona year ...so its consolidated a lot since its last high of 37.80 in August 2020 .

Bigger picture remains very rosy over long term as company itself expects better growth ahead so adding manufacturing capacity to almost double levels by 2023

Healthcare is going to be under spotlight for long time to come ...Whole world needs more hospitals especially western world as that got totally ignored by governments always fighting deficits etc

Around late May to August FPH should make its decisive move after company results and views ahead and world knowing the fate of this pandemic duration ...

Outside thinking.

Big trade of 1 mill shares today at $32.18.
    Onwards and upwards.

Veteran novice

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    Big trade of 1 mill shares today at $32.18.
    Onwards and upwards.
    Here's hoping that the buyer knows more than the seller!

Disc: Holding

I wish I bought more shares when they were bumping around $27.50-$28.50

Guru

wish we had held on to the trust shares a while ago... You really had to believe that their product was better or as good as world class. ... It was ...

You had to know the products and that they would not go the way of F & P.

Investments

Quote Originally Posted by Waltzingironmansinlgescul View Post
    wish we had held on to the trust shares a while ago... You really had to believe that their product was better or as good as world class. ... It was ...

You had to know the products and that they would not go the way of F & P.
    U don't become Number 1 company if u dont have world class products ...also keep in mind they have a 10% of revenues budget for R&D every year ...helps with tax as well as developing new and world class products

They just needed to show to the world their excellent products and new therapy devices to help in respiratory care ...Covid gave them that opportunity in a big way ...They have been put centre stage of world Respiratory care . Its only going to get better and better with this excellent exposure they got at such fast pace

Next 3-5 years will turn out to be their best ...$ 100 by 2026

On a side note: If you are board gamer - I thoroughly recommend getting the limited edition FPH game - its great - a tile laying/resource allocation game like Settlers of Catan etc - it was released by FPH for the 50th anniversary - good fun - my family (3 of who have shares) all enjoy it and have learned a lot about the company and products...

This guy a bit depressed about where the NZD is heading

https://www.interest.co.nz/opinion/1...ad-kiwi-dollar
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Veteran novice

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    This guy a bit depressed about where the NZD is heading

https://www.interest.co.nz/opinion/1...ad-kiwi-dollar
    Maybe, but at least a weaker NZD will be good news for exporters such as FPH!

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by macduffy View Post
    Maybe, but at least a weaker NZD will be good news for exporters such as FPH!
    For FPH, will a weaker NZD be cancelled out by successful vaccine effect? Past two years have seen sp returns for FPH of approx about 43% pa (NZX50 13.5%) according to Sharesight.
    Last edited by Bjauck; 06-04-2021 at 04:38 PM.