sharetrader
Page 172 of 324 FirstFirst ... 72122162168169170171172173174175176182222272 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,720 of 3239

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Looking forward to 40 bucks in next week or two

What then - 50 bucks by years end
    Remember when you could buy these for $27-$28 like a month ago. Just goes to show the NZX will always throw up great buys every now and then

Investments

RES MED quarterly results are out today and they have done pretty ordinarily ...much below market expectations ...

Here FPH March quarter didn't look very flash either ...fingers crossed for its annual results on 27th May

But one thing has emerged for surely that FPH products and therapies have got big thumbs up from doctors worldwide ...They have scored better in many different areas of comparison with competitors products and therapies ...which will help it keep growing in future too

In nutshell they got excellent exposure due to Covid and this will help them in a big way going forward

IMHO March quarter sales of hospital hardware is question mark after getting not so flash signs from Stats NZ data ...

What were March numbers ex Stats ..they didn’t put in commentary and I’m too lazy to go looking

Did see we imported heaps of clothes
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Investments

What were March numbers ex Stats ..they didn’t put in commentary and I’m too lazy to go looking

Did see we imported heaps of clothes
    Total March quarter up 20% over PCP and March monthly up 5.7 % over last March ...I know covid boost for them started in feb last year still this march only up 6% ...IMO they export hardware from NZ but thats just a guess ...They say 68% from NZ and 32% from Mexico ...YoY they are up 50.1% from NZ

Dec quarter was biggest as per Stats NZ data

Outside thinking.

Looking forward to 40 bucks in next week or two

What then - 50 bucks by years end
    Crikey Winner..... your enthusiasm sure put a hex on the SP today.

Investments

I have done extensive study of my estimations / correlation with Stats Nz data ...But I cant come out with better figures then 1.95 B revenue and 490 M profits for full year ...which is short as per market consensus ....So lets hope I am wrong on 27th May ....

Quote Originally Posted by alokdhir View Post
    I have done extensive study of my estimations / correlation with Stats Nz data ...But I cant come out with better figures then 1.95 B revenue and 490 M profits for full year ...which is short as per market consensus ....So lets hope I am wrong on 27th May ....
    .... or maybe its just one of these stories: "Sell it in May and stay away". Their appears to be a hell of a lot of resistance below $38 :

FPH longterm.JPG

Great company, but haven't seen so far a company with a sustainably exponential development of the share price. But who knows, one learns every day new things, maybe FPH is the first ... or - maybe not?

On the other hand - average backward PE is 100 - hey this must be cheap for such an outstanding company, isn't it? I remember times when amazon sold at P/E's of several hundred. I guess not as cheap as last week, but hey - lets climb the wall of worries, shall we ?

Discl: shy of heights ... and not holding;
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Investments

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    .... or maybe its just one of these stories: "Sell it in May and stay away". Their appears to be a hell of a lot of resistance below $38 :

FPH longterm.JPG

Great company, but haven't seen so far a company with a sustainably exponential development of the share price. But who knows, one learns every day new things, maybe FPH is the first ... or - maybe not?

On the other hand - average backward PE is 100 - hey this must be cheap for such an outstanding company, isn't it? I remember times when amazon sold at P/E's of several hundred. I guess not as cheap as last week, but hey - lets climb the wall of worries, shall we ?

Discl: shy of heights ... and not holding;
    I understand your point ...but as a long term holder I will keep holding as I know its one of that kind company which will eventually make new highs ...Fundamentally its a great company and not easy to find companies like FPH / MFT ...Holding them makes more sense always then trying to be smart or timing them ...

Short term or in this year it may consolidate but eventually it will go places ...

PS : U never know how market reacts to same news as they may see brighter side there

Quote Originally Posted by alokdhir View Post
    Not that far off consensus so no worries

EPS of 90 cents puts it on a PE of just 40 ---- not expensive

And more growth to come in F22

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    .... or maybe its just one of these stories: "Sell it in May and stay away".

On the other hand - average backward PE is 100 - ;
    You and your backward PEs

Forward looking E about 40 .... pretty cheap for a high growth high ROE company..... nowhere near 100 eh .... never mind, cant stop you assessing things your way

that sell in may stuff ....isn't it a seasonal thing ..... for this part of the world its buy in May and enjoy the ride