sharetrader
Page 191 of 324 FirstFirst ... 91141181187188189190191192193194195201241291 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,910 of 3235

Any fph gossip over on hotcopper
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Any fph gossip over on hotcopper
    Gossip is that this share will be worth $50 in 2-3 yrs. Disc-Holding quite a few.

Investments

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Gossip is that this share will be worth $50 in 2-3 yrs. Disc-Holding quite a few.
    Fully agree ....Next two years it will get rerated ...after seeing its current year's eps of around 85-90 cents ( my expectations ) ...process of rerating will start after that ...at present market too pessimistic on its prospects . Half yearly results should wake up many analysts ...at present my estimated forecast is 1050 mil revenue and 275 mil NP

Its a long term hold for next 10-15 years IMHO
    Last edited by alokdhir; 13-08-2021 at 07:26 AM.

There is a quarterly update due very soon. The January quarterly update got people quite excited. The price has been bouncing about during the last week, but that seems normal these days. RB rates tomorrow the market has probably already priced it in.

Outside thinking.

Enjoying the SP hike today ....... maybe some good news expected at tomorrow's ASM??

FPH's SP got hammered because their last update didn't make any FY22 forecasts (due to Covid uncertainty)..... I expect that to change tomorrow.
    Last edited by Leftfield; 17-08-2021 at 01:39 PM.

Investments

People under estimate the hedge value of FPH during current times . Having FPH in portfolio lets u play others stocks also as when they go down FPH bails out !!!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by alokdhir View Post
    People under estimate the hedge value of FPH during current times . Having FPH in portfolio lets u play others stocks also as when they go down FPH bails out !!!
    My thoughts exactly. Always shied away from FPH due to how pricey it is but I think the price is warranted at a time like this and have been accumulating on weakness recently.

We could see FPH climb to previous highs ($38?), if the OCR stays as is today. A lower NZ$ and continued spread of covid delta strain could provide the tailwinds needed to drive the SP up.

AGM will also provide positive updates I am expecting.

Glad I hold FPH in my portfolio right now

Investments

Dont expect any price sensitive news from AGM ...as its still the same for the company ...they cant forecast ahead ....see it took one day to change NZ setup of double OCR hike to most likely none ...so how can FPH know what ahead !!

But we all know since long that Covid is here to stay ...so FPH will remain in limelight ...

Outside thinking.

Mmmmm not quite the update I hoped for, see it here.

Outlook for the remainder of the 2022 financial year
    Given the continuing uncertainties associated with vaccination rates, the efficacy of various vaccines against variants of the coronavirus, and public and civic responses to COVID-19 case numbers, the company is not providing quantitative revenue or earnings guidance for the remainder of the 2022 financial year.

....The longer-term impact from COVID-19 for our Hospital business has been an increased installed base of our hardware and increased global physician awareness and experience with our therapies and products throughout hospitals. We are confident this will result in an increasing number of patients receiving the benefits of these therapies and products in the years to come.