sharetrader
Page 197 of 324 FirstFirst ... 97147187193194195196197198199200201207247297 ... LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,970 of 3235

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    .... Expect however further buying opportunities ahead ......
    I expect both buying and selling opportunities ahead! But thanks for the suggestion of watching the 400 day moving average for dips, I was more inclined to draw a line under lows in the direction of the current trend and see how that worked out, using it and the RSI to guess dips.
    Last edited by Biscuit; 28-08-2021 at 02:07 PM.

Investments

Quote Originally Posted by Biscuit View Post
    I expect both buying and selling opportunities ahead! But thanks for the suggestion of watching the 400 day moving average for dips, I was more inclined to draw a line under lows in the direction of the current trend and see how that worked out, using it and the RSI to guess dips.
    BP is a very prudent and cautious buyer . Buying around $ 30 if possible is the best case scenario . Very surprised by its sluggish behaviour in the middle of big Delta outbreak worldwide with Critically ill Patients at record levels ...even above last peak ...also its lasting longer then previous waves . But it takes only a week to change the mood on this stock by Broker upgrades ...at present they still waiting to see it consolidate over last 2 years gains .

FPH is a big mover and wide trading range too ...u can take advantage of that if inclined to trade .

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by alokdhir View Post
    BP is a very prudent and cautious buyer . Buying around $ 30 if possible is the best case scenario . Very surprised by its sluggish behaviour in the middle of big Delta outbreak worldwide with Critically ill Patients at record levels ...even above last peak ...also its lasting longer then previous waves . But it takes only a week to change the mood on this stock by Broker upgrades ...at present they still waiting to see it consolidate over last 2 years gains .

FPH is a big mover and wide trading range too ...u can take advantage of that if inclined to trade .
    Yep it moves quickly up when any overseas buying starts, good trading stock if you can afford a bit of volume otherwise a great long term hold, as safe a money parking spot as any I reckon in these times.

Quote Originally Posted by alokdhir View Post
    BP is a very prudent and cautious buyer . Buying around $ 30 if possible is the best case scenario . ......
    Question is whether its settled into an up trend now (as per the last 3 months) or whether it is going to continue "consolidating" back down to $30. I'm picking its in an up-trend but I've got plenty of ammo if it drops back to $30. Its too good a company for it to keep treading water at $30 IMO.

Investments

Quote Originally Posted by Biscuit View Post
    Question is whether its settled into an up trend now (as per the last 3 months) or whether it is going to continue "consolidating" back down to $30. I'm picking its in an up-trend but I've got plenty of ammo if it drops back to $30. Its too good a company for it to keep treading water at $30 IMO.
    With hospitalisations at record levels ...even higher then any previous peak ...almost all countries now changing to " Living with the Virus " tune and breakthrough infections leading to hospitalisations on the rise in highly or almost fully vaccinated ( practically possible of eligible population ) ....FPH should very soon find favour with Broker analysts who had priced it for this year based on assumptions that Covid will be history soon and vaccinate and be fully normal will happen sooner then latter . IMHO those assumptions are not holding up well at all at the moment

I had thought myself that we will not see higher numbers of hospitalisations again after early this year ..due to success of vaccinations and measures taken by many western countries to vaccinate their populations ASAP ...USA / UK / Israel and many more almost 60-80% vaccinated still getting into very high numbers of hospitalisations . So FPH will need to incorporate their new therapies for General hospital use ...Fisher funds talks about it ...it can benefit 50 million patients a year ...at present only 7 million using it ...so long growth possible . That would have taken more time thus longer consolidation time for SP of FPH

But now whats happening is super beneficial to FPH hospital care business ....Covid care will be staying on horizon for longterm now ...not as thought before

FPH should be out of this consolidation phase sooner then anticipated by all before ...including me and will reach higher medium term targets then before

TA experts ...what do u see on charts ?

Guru

Millions of Phillips medical devices in the United States recalled for cancer risk.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/cpap-ma...l-sleep-apnea/
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhzrWk5v57s

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Panda-NZ- View Post
    Millions of Phillips medical devices in the United States recalled for cancer risk.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/cpap-ma...l-sleep-apnea/
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhzrWk5v57s
    Kinda old news now but can only be good for FPH.

Investments

Such institutional crossings today ...many block deals of 1000K shares worth $33Mil @ 33.10 on NZX ...lots of activity . Hopefully smart money in ...lol

Investments

FPH below 400 SMA ....400EMA still away ...