sharetrader
Page 222 of 324 FirstFirst ... 122172212218219220221222223224225226232272322 ... LastLast
Results 2,211 to 2,220 of 3235

Must be a great life for Sam Dickie and his team. Really hard to imagine how they fill in the week. I suppose in between a few super long lunches with influential wealthy people they might read the occasional analyst report from time to time, have a meeting once a week with the investment team, read sharetrader and think what a bunch of numpties we all are, especially that Beagle...sit around and drink the best coffee all week and then keep buying the same old stuff they always do when some more money comes into the kitty. 52% of their invested funds in just 3 stocks. WOW !!...and they seem really miffed that the Govt kicked them to the curb with default Kiwisaver status...

Sounds like an ideal job for a lazy old dog like me, I missed my calling lol
    Last edited by Beagle; 31-01-2022 at 08:58 AM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Must be a great life for Sam Dickie and his team. Really hard to imagine how they fill in the week.........read sharetrader and think what a bunch of numpties we all are,.............
    Ha ha .... many hours to fill in eh .............must give them a buzz when a few regulars on here praise them though
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Beagle. You're doing another KPG. You say you're 'out'. What's the point in barking on about something that has no interest to you now?. Tell us about what you do own and maybe stocks you want to own.
    Or you're favourite banks and term deposits. Forget about Fisher mate and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by SPC View Post
    Beagle. You're doing another KPG. You say you're 'out'. What's the point in barking on about something that has no interest to you now?. Tell us about what you do own and maybe stocks you want to own.
    Or you're favourite banks and term deposits. Forget about Fisher mate and move on.
    Beagle maybe filling in time waiting and keeping informed (the responses to his posts always bring out the reasons why one should be holding or buying) for FPH to go sub par 20 bucks ..... might be wanting to own at those levels
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Beagles barking is very valuable. He didn’t own ATM and barked day and night about their woes. It eventually sunk in and saved me some money as I sold at $16 rather than what possibly could have been much much lower.

Personally I think FPH is great and hold in my portfolio and have picked in the 2022 comp. I’m looking to top up soon as well. I don’t agree with what Beagle and Winner are saying but do read and reflect on their posts.

Except that the thread title is FPH.
    Not Fisher Funds.
    Constructive observation is fine. Chewing the bone is good. Throwing it over the fence and hitting the neighbours dog on the head achieves little.
    Last edited by SPC; 31-01-2022 at 09:44 AM.

I picked FPH for 2022 because I wanted to be in healthcare. EBOS in there as well. Financials and construction are the other industries I wanted exposure to. TRA, HMY, STU, FBU in.

2021 was very heavy retail for me and I have almost exited all my retail holdings.

FPH have an exceptional track record of growth and I believe that is set to continue for years and years. COVID gave FPH great exposure which can be built on. It’s one of those stocks that you put $10k into and it’s worth $100k in 10-20 years or so. I don’t think 30-40 p/e is unreasonable for a growing blue chip healthcare stock. Very safe place to be invested and recession proof. If it traded on a 20 p/e omg I would be all in

Investments

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Beagle maybe filling in time waiting and keeping informed (the responses to his posts always bring out the reasons why one should be holding or buying) for FPH to go sub par 20 bucks ..... might be wanting to own at those levels
    But its not fair to holders when someone keeps highlighting the negative aspects only of their stocks . There must be something positive about FPH also ...but only say how pricey and high P/E and its only covid story etc etc is not in good spirit ...IMHO . After all its the most valuable company and they being a manufacturing company could rise to challenge of 2020 and thus got Company of the year award ...still people want to compare it with ATM who didn't even know their inventory levels ...One trick pony vs FPH ....just no comparison .

Yes alokdhir comparing FPH and ATM is laughable. I suspect Winner is just stirring the pot lol

Investments

Quote Originally Posted by Rawz View Post
    Yes alokdhir comparing FPH and ATM is laughable. I suspect Winner is just stirring the pot lol
    W69 I know but I was referring to Dog ...he said same about MFT too ...maybe he wants us to sell all good stocks so he can buy ...lol