sharetrader
Page 266 of 325 FirstFirst ... 166216256262263264265266267268269270276316 ... LastLast
Results 2,651 to 2,660 of 3241

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Market still in 'voting mode' with FPH

I reckon the 'weighing' will balance out at $17-$18

And then work it's way up to $29-$30 over next 5 years
    I agree, those numbers make sense to me. The opening PE would be somewhat realistic, (I would prefer it lower), and then add about 12% per annum average compounding growth.

I'll wait for a proper confirmation the downtrend is over, break back up through 100 day MA and put on a half sized position and the 200 day MA put on the rest. Not worried if I miss the bottom because in trying to pick the bottom one is very unlikely to come out smelling like roses
    Last edited by Beagle; 28-04-2022 at 01:34 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Banned

Traders going to make a killing on buying at current price and price on upcoming results day i reckon, its currently priced for Armageddon which isnt in process to the best of my knowledge.
    Last edited by couta1; 28-04-2022 at 01:51 PM.

Investments

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Traders going to make a killing on buying at current price and price on upcoming results day i reckon, its currently priced for Armageddon which isnt in process to the best of my knowledge.
    March Exports data is out and its not bad from FPH perspective ...they did almost similar like last march 2021 sales ....Final estimate for month is $ 175 Mil

Based on all ...my latest estimates for Full year results 2022 are sales of $ 1710 and NPAT more then $ 400 Mil ...400-410 range

I think FPH will bottom out before results ...so another 2 weeks of opportunity

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by alokdhir View Post
    March Exports data is out and its not bad from FPH perspective ...they did almost similar like last march 2021 sales ....Final estimate for month is $ 175 Mil

Based on all ...my latest estimates for Full year results 2022 are sales of $ 1710 and NPAT more then $ 400 Mil ...400-410 range

Its being pulled down by the Aussie punters (Check out the morning trading on the NZX and the drop on ASX open and volume difference) the NZX alone wouldn't have taken it to these levels.
    Last edited by couta1; 28-04-2022 at 02:07 PM.

I’m assuming that they’ll piss analysts and the market off by playing the no guidance trick….. No guidance provided for the 2023 financial year. With the ongoing uncertainties blah blah blah the company is not providing guidance for the 2023 financial year.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Banned

I’m assuming that they’ll piss analysts and the market off by playing the no guidance trick….. No guidance provided for the 2023 financial year. With the ongoing uncertainties blah blah blah the company is not providing guidance for the 2023 financial year.
    No guidance much better than missing provided guidance, A2 could have learnt a thing or two about this.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    No guidance much better than missing provided guidance, A2 could have learnt a thing or two about this.
    No company guidance means analyst consensus becomes ‘guidance’ ….Miss that and all bad happens eh …like a few weeks ago eh

Quote Originally Posted by alokdhir View Post

That’s good news alokdhir

Last few months been OKish ……so H123 won’t be down 30% down on pcp like H222 was …..that’s a huge drop in sales eh.

Banned

No company guidance means analyst consensus becomes ‘guidance’ ….Miss that and all bad happens eh …like a few weeks ago eh
    Whoopee missed by a whole 3% yet the same analysts still have an avg tp of $27.83, market must be nuttier than the analysts. Lol

Investments

When now company will exceed NPAT consensus then what u think will happen ?

Analyst consensus is $ 365 Mil NPAT .....IMO it will be over $ 400 Mil ...as margins will still be better then analyst's consensus . Last year margins were 26.6 % and this year they can 24-25% ...Analysts are sitting on 22 % .

Also they just provided revenue update not NPAT ...while saying same like last year that elevated freight costs will impact GP margins by 2.5% which they said last year too yet came with higher margins ...attributing that to costs benefits of higher volumes

I am expecting higher NPAT and margins then consensus estimates ....lets wait and see on 26th May

PS : Keep in mind depressed NZD benefits for last half too will add to better margins
    Last edited by alokdhir; 28-04-2022 at 03:07 PM.