sharetrader
Page 284 of 325 FirstFirst ... 184234274280281282283284285286287288294 ... LastLast
Results 2,831 to 2,840 of 3241

Numbers as expected but a bit disappointing

we are not currently providing quantitative revenue or earnings guidance for the 2023 financial year. .... but seems that sales will be down and margins remain under pressure and going to spend more .... so lower F23 profits

I'll need toreview and change my DCF model .... numbers on high side I fear
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

outlook didnt look flash
    one step ahead of the herd

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by alokdhir View Post
    Nothing there to cheer the market ...exactly as per consensus ...so maybe W69 targets on cards ....
    Or already fully priced in with it's drop from $37 to $20, I reckon so.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    outlook didnt look flash
    Well no surprises there, looks fine from where I'm sitting, change your short sighted glasses.

Investments

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Or already fully priced in with it's drop from $37 to $20, I reckon so.
    I will also think so ...but SP need do something to show today's disappointment ...that it will show by knee jerk selling ...Its sentiment is pretty low too

$ 18 or so very possible in short term ...IMO

I will also think so ...but SP need do something to show today's disappointment ...that it will show by knee jerk selling ...Its sentiment is pretty low too

There's certainly nothing there to excite the market. Increased dividend though.

Banned

Just a whole lot more reef fish activity I suspect, the bigger fish like Pinnacle will just keep gobbling them up, the long term price will always ultimately be determined by the big holders. I'll just do nothing and enjoy the larger divvy. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Biscuit View Post
    There's certainly nothing there to excite the market. Increased dividend though.
    Surely this is exciting stuff -- “Over the last two financial years we have supplied $880 million of hospital hardware, the equivalent of approximately 10 years’ hardware sales prior to COVID-19.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Surely this is exciting stuff -- “Over the last two financial years we have supplied $880 million of hospital hardware, the equivalent of approximately 10 years’ hardware sales prior to COVID-19.
    Strategically important stuff that's a medium-term headwind. Market looks forward but only to the end of its nose.

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...651/371381.pdf
    There's a certain irony that the presentation is titled "looking forward" but they give no guidance for FY23.
    I suppose shareholders simply need to "Believe in better" in the future but bottom of page 22 is pretty confronting with second half performance net profit after tax down 51% in constant currency terms. Gosh, extrapolate that out into FY23 and no wonder they won't give guidance.
    Just as well the long term is gong to give assured growth but I still feel there's a lot of hot air to come out of the very elevated market darling metrics this still trades on. I'll stay away until a new uptrend is confirmed. Too risky to more share price declines in the near term
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine