sharetrader
Page 30 of 252 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233344080130 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by nzspeak View Post
    How high is it going to go? shame this stock is never mentioned on the forum. If it was the people here would make a killing. I'd hate a newbee to buy the stocks that are talked about.
    Cos it's boring :P - I've always liked it, bought at $1.91. Picked in stock picking competition.

Quote Originally Posted by klid View Post
    Cos it's boring :P - I've always liked it, bought at $1.91. Picked in stock picking competition.
    It had broken through the $6. WOW I wonder when is the next ceilling

Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    It had broken through the $6. WOW I wonder when is the next ceilling
    And still rising, like its attached to a balloon. Hope nzspeak has reset his stop loss, surely its getting ahead of itself?

It's had a very good run and is still trending up, but does its growth rate justify the PE? Its currently one of my biggest holdings and when it stops trending up I'll be cutting back a bit.

"It's had a very good run and is still trending up, but does its growth rate justify the PE? Its currently one of my biggest holdings and when it stops trending up I'll be cutting back a bit"

When I joined the sharemarket I bought just fph with leverage. Sold on the way up- dumbest thting i've ever done. Who knows where its going but if i learnt anything, it's not sell fph shares on an up trend.

It's had a very good run and is still trending up, but does its growth rate justify the PE? Its currently one of my biggest holdings and when it stops trending up I'll be cutting back a bit.

Yes, I agree, why sell in an uptrend, but you might want to be vigilant for the end of the uptrend.

i've got a $5.00 stop loss on the rest of my fph shares- im worried its going to hit it. Go the $US!!
    Last edited by nzspeak; 25-11-2014 at 11:07 PM.

Bought in at $2.00, close to my heart.........Will hold...

Guru

Those growth rates might be a bit low as the may get that with currency rate movements alone. What's growth been the last few years? (10% the last 2 years but flat the previous 3 years)

Holding and thinking of locking in half my gains.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by samdaman View Post
    Hi I was just talking to a friend about this stock and wondering the exact same thing. I put together a quick valuation on this stock over on my blog. It's rough but I think this stock may have gotten way ahead of itself. I could be wrong though, always looking for ways to improve my valuations.

FPH Valuation
    Hey Sam, good to see you're still going at it and on ST! One point: have you considered the impact of continuef USD strength on earnings? This is a major headwind for FPH and I see no end to it anytime soon.

Cheers,

BFG (ex-Moose)