sharetrader
Page 39 of 324 FirstFirst ... 293536373839404142434989139 ... LastLast

How high is it going to go? shame this stock is never mentioned on the forum. If it was the people here would make a killing. I'd hate a newbee to buy the stocks that are talked about.

Steady pace won the race... As long as their R&D is sound and NZ's currency is kept low... she could keep steadily upward for a little while yet IMO.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by nzspeak View Post
    How high is it going to go? shame this stock is never mentioned on the forum. If it was the people here would make a killing. I'd hate a newbee to buy the stocks that are talked about.
    More likely rate of increase will taper off a bit.Share price stayed in doldrums from 2005-2013 even though company was tracking well ???

It's had a very good run and is still trending up, but does its growth rate justify the PE? Its currently one of my biggest holdings and when it stops trending up I'll be cutting back a bit.

"It's had a very good run and is still trending up, but does its growth rate justify the PE? Its currently one of my biggest holdings and when it stops trending up I'll be cutting back a bit"

When I joined the sharemarket I bought just fph with leverage. Sold on the way up- dumbest thting i've ever done. Who knows where its going but if i learnt anything, it's not sell fph shares on an up trend.

It's had a very good run and is still trending up, but does its growth rate justify the PE? Its currently one of my biggest holdings and when it stops trending up I'll be cutting back a bit.

Yes, I agree, why sell in an uptrend, but you might want to be vigilant for the end of the uptrend.

i've got a $5.00 stop loss on the rest of my fph shares- im worried its going to hit it. Go the $US!!
    Last edited by nzspeak; 25-11-2014 at 11:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nzspeak View Post
    Cos it's boring :P - I've always liked it, bought at $1.91. Picked in stock picking competition.

Quote Originally Posted by klid View Post
    Cos it's boring :P - I've always liked it, bought at $1.91. Picked in stock picking competition.
    It had broken through the $6. WOW I wonder when is the next ceilling

Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    It had broken through the $6. WOW I wonder when is the next ceilling
    And still rising, like its attached to a balloon. Hope nzspeak has reset his stop loss, surely its getting ahead of itself?