sharetrader
Page 63 of 324 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773113163 ... LastLast

Gees...... my order is about to get filled...

Quote Originally Posted by babymonster View Post
    Gees...... my order is about to get filled...
    Hmm ... good company but now well below MA200. Might be just a blib, but might be as well something more sinister (like the markets realising that the share it too dear). Too early to say, whether this develops into a falling knife, but below the MA200 is this always a risk worthwhile considering ...

Sold mine out and waiting for stabilisation ...
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

eek - dropped through the resistance level at 910. Minor play now with the 900 and next major stop between 830 and 840?
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    eek - dropped through the resistance level at 910. Minor play now with the 900 and next major stop between 830 and 840?
    Caught a few at $8.92 but may have lost a few fingers catching the falling knife...time will tell...lucky I have a few more

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    FPH.jpg

Just like a number of NZ50 stocks, broken now, it's the largest NZ50 correction since 2010, so far.

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Quote Originally Posted by iluab View Post
    FPH.jpg

Just like a number of NZ50 stocks, broken now, it's the largest NZ50 correction since 2010, so far.
    Ooops should have learned from loosing both my hands and feet buying Wynyard

Quote Originally Posted by iluab View Post
    FPH.jpg

Hmm... Mr Market having a hissy fit and the stock is looking more attractive as buy, like BlackPeter says good time to wait for stabilisation... this price brings PE down to a more reasonable level.

I wouldn't call the PE a more reasonable level. I would just say it's lower... it's still 35 and there are a smorgasboard of good growth companies out there globally with a PE lower than 35.

Just because the market was prepared to pay high multiples for FPH in recent history does not mean it will continue to do so. This could drop a whole lot more and still look expensive.

percy

I played around with some figures a few weeks ago.Expenditure in NZ and Mexico,increasing NZ $,very low dividend yield, and came up with a growth rate of under half the PE,so sold.Been a very long term holder.

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    I played around with some figures a few weeks ago.Expenditure in NZ and Mexico,increasing NZ $,very low dividend yield, and came up with a growth rate of under half the PE,so sold.Been a very long term holder.
    I've been selling for a while: sold some at 340, some at 410, some at 665 and finally got it right by selling some at 1020