sharetrader
Page 74 of 323 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884124174 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Well its getting fairly pricey don't you think?Im mean more than norm.
    Pricey? Yes. More than norm? Not so sure. If you compare them with the likes of SUM and MET, than yes, they look fundamentally quite pricey. On the other hand ... SUM and MET are cyclical, FPH is not. If you compare them with quasi-bonds like AIA, than they look given their growth still quite reasonable priced.

I guess FPH is one of these companies which always looked dear ... and I am still annoyed that I didn't buy them at $4 (not that long ago), because i felt they are a great company, but just a bit too dear.

I think they have the potential to just keep growing for many years to come (just look for how long they are already above the MA 100) - and might sell in another 3 years for $20. Who knows? Don't think that normal market cycles are likely to effect them too much, the recent dip is in my view just a combination of the IP litigation (and their still might be some residual risk) and the Trump factor.

Obviously - nobody knows whats around the next corner, but at this stage I see them as long term holding in my portfolio. Great company worth its premium.
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    Pricey? Yes. More than norm? Not so sure. If you compare them with the likes of SUM and MET, than yes, they look fundamentally quite pricey. On the other hand ... SUM and MET are cyclical, FPH is not. If you compare them with quasi-bonds like AIA, than they look given their growth still quite reasonable priced.

I guess FPH is one of these companies which always looked dear ... and I am still annoyed that I didn't buy them at $4 (not that long ago), because i felt they are a great company, but just a bit too dear.

I think they have the potential to just keep growing for many years to come (just look for how long they are already above the MA 100) - and might sell in another 3 years for $20. Who knows? Don't think that normal market cycles are likely to effect them too much, the recent dip is in my view just a combination of the IP litigation (and their still might be some residual risk) and the Trump factor.

Obviously - nobody knows whats around the next corner, but at this stage I see them as long term holding in my portfolio. Great company worth its premium.

I almost typed up a very similar reply earlier ... but I actually managed to get the bulk of my FPH at around the $4 mark I too will be holding and won't consider selling until $15-$20 ...
    The growth: A new manufacturing facility in Mexico, earthworks started on a new building in Auckland, a huge untapped market ... I think the future is definitely bright despite some on-going "headwinds" ...

IMO

Cheers guys. Ive been holding since $3.02 and sold a few too. RMD bought @ $6.65 average. Always priced for perfection and as long as they continue with the growth expected of them both will do well , There are a few opportunities to trade them too.The brokers consensus pricing below current s/p is int. Watching more these days rather than taking them for granted.And simply and sadly as the % of overweight people increase the more masks ,flow generators , consumables etc are sold.
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 12-05-2017 at 11:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Cheers guys. Ive been holding since $3.02 and sold a few too. RMD bought @ $6.65 average. Always priced for perfection and as long as they continue with the growth expected of them both will do well , There are a few opportunities to trade them too.The brokers consensus pricing below current s/p is int. Watching more these days rather than taking them for granted.And simply and sadly as the % of overweight people increase the more masks ,flow generators , consumables etc are sold.
    Good point about the obesity epidemic...

RBD to keep them fat
    FPH to keep them breathing
    RBD to keep them fat
    RBD to keep them fat
    RBD to keep them fat
    Last edited by hardt; 12-05-2017 at 11:27 PM.

IMO

Hahaa a vicious /virtuous circle, Monopoly Consumption Game . Add MEB to assess any depression, AIR to fly them there,OCA to look after them SEQ to manage their wealth,HBL to bank it, TNR to buy them a car, and ZEL to fuel it and AWF to find that job.

BP are you topping up or is this your first entry or are you just in for a trade based on the charting?

....Boom....

Herbacious

Quote Originally Posted by Lewylewylewy View Post
    ....Boom....
    Word y'all

IMO

Withdrawal of US ITC Complaint Against FPH Great; was watching the chart as FPH was going steadily down as RMD was going up. Reversal today welcome.

asx open should fuel the sp raising further...

One big take away from the announcement today... ResMed are *STILL* w4nkers

ResMed also indicated in today’s filing that it intends to file an additional ITC complaint.

The withdrawal of the complaint with the US ITC does not impact the patent litigation proceedings involving Fisher & Paykel Healthcare and ResMed in the US District Court, Germany, the UK and New Zealand.
    Last edited by hardt; 17-05-2017 at 11:45 AM.