sharetrader
Page 138 of 324 FirstFirst ... 3888128134135136137138139140141142148188238 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 3233

Great show and tell section of the FPH virtual annual meeting that many of the commenters above would do well to watch if they make it available.

In short, FPH don't sell ventilators but they do sell humidification hardware that attaches to both invasive and non-invasive ventilators made by other companies that then regulate the humidity, temperature and airflow to a patient. This humidification hardware helps more people survive and recover faster.

Once COVID has (hopefully) passed they seem confident in shifting the business from supplying hardware to supplying consumables for all the extra hardware they have rushed out the door this year. Obviously the humidification hardware needs to prove its worth to doctors and administrators around the world for this to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaa View Post
    Great show and tell section of the FPH virtual annual meeting that many of the commenters above would do well to watch if they make it available.

In short, FPH don't sell ventilators but they do sell humidification hardware that attaches to both invasive and non-invasive ventilators made by other companies that then regulate the humidity, temperature and airflow to a patient. This humidification hardware helps more people survive and recover faster.

Once COVID has (hopefully) passed they seem confident in shifting the business from supplying hardware to supplying consumables for all the extra hardware they have rushed out the door this year. Obviously the humidification hardware needs to prove its worth to doctors and administrators around the world for this to happen.
    My internet kept cutting in and out so I missed sections of the meeting. I am hoping it was recorded

Guru

FPH pulled the trigger early.
    The world depends on them.Humidifier conditions air to body temperature and 100 % humidity and attaches to ventilator (not made by FPH)
    70-80% of world sales
    Includes neonatal,non invasive ventilation,70 L/m ventilation high flow nasal therapy keeps 70 % of patients off ventilators,change in clinical practice even non Covid
    Clinicians seeing the benefits for 4 million Covid patients over time demonstrates benefit so post Covid clinicians see 50 million patients would benefit

Suppliers supplying 5 X normal supplies....... sales ......

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/the...kel-healthcare
    Last edited by kiora; 07-09-2020 at 09:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kiora View Post
    FPH pulled the trigger early.
    The world depends on them.Humidifier conditions air to body temperature and 100 % humidity and attaches to ventilator (not made by FPH)
    70-80% of world sales
    Includes neonatal,non invasive ventilation,70 L/m ventilation high flow nasal therapy keeps 70 % of patients off ventilators,change in clinical practice even non Covid
    Clinicians seeing the benefits for 4 million Covid patients over time demonstrates benefit so post Covid clinicians see 50 million patients would benefit

Suppliers supplying 5 X normal supplies....... sales ......

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/the...kel-healthcare
    Clearly - a company with outstanding management. There are only a handful of them in NZ. Always a good buy below the MA 400 :
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Guru

""In Sweden it's estimated there are over 150,000 people who have been ill with Covid-19 symptoms now for more than 10 weeks. I am one of them.
    I had blood oxygen levels that under normal circumstances would trigger a clinical assessment of supplemental oxygen."
    Market not even close to being saturated
    Last edited by kiora; 11-09-2020 at 08:33 AM.

Talking

""In Sweden it's estimated there are over 150,000 people who have been ill with Covid-19 symptoms now for more than 10 weeks. I am one of them.
    I had blood oxygen levels that under normal circumstances would trigger a clinical assessment of supplemental oxygen."
    Market not even close to being saturated
    Pun intended...

Guru

As I was saying .......
    "Fischer & Paykel is definitely a beneficiary of COVID. Ventilators are in high demand, they produce them, but as part of what's been going on, their nasal high flow product is also getting used more and being seen as a really good frontline usage and people are actually implementing more and more of their product and therefore there's a longer story, it's not just about COVID ventilators. Everyone knows that the ventilators are going to go up and down, but actually, there's something here that's going to be more long lasting. That's the thing we're looking for,"
    https://www.livewiremarkets.com/wire...eat-the-market

Guru

If SP follows earnings what are the Chinese whispers saying about the next earnings release?

Investments

If SP follows earnings what are the Chinese whispers saying about the next earnings release?
    From my own research and market rumours ....around 850 mil revenue and 200 mil profits

Also most likely they will upgrade full year guidance to 1.8 billion and 425 mil profits

IMHO ...so will find out surely on 25th morning ...

They have very ambitious expansion plans in going for 70% capacity expansion in next 2 years ...so must be getting good vibes from buyers of their products !

Guru

Thanks Alok
    Net profit I assume that is, PE around 44?
    That is growth 2 years ahead of previous brokers estimates before Covid hit and over 15 % higher than my previous estimate in July, phew !
    Last edited by kiora; 08-11-2020 at 05:45 PM.