sharetrader
Page 98 of 324 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102108148198 ... LastLast

guess those hicks from silicon valley think its a growth market too https://www.cnbc.com/2018/07/11/alph...eep-apnea.html

I must say Airvo2 that they have developed in the last 2-3 years is taking the world be storm, and has become a standard of care in most places . Consumables changed regularly at $100 each... Keeping people out of ICU, and the drs and nurses love them for that reason. They just have so many good products . Like inkjet printers, it the consumables that make the money....

I sold out a few days ago to reduce my exposure. But fph could come out tops with chinese tariffs, because i believe that's where the competition make their goods.

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    I must say Airvo2 that they have developed in the last 2-3 years is taking the world be storm, and has become a standard of care in most places . Consumables changed regularly at $100 each... Keeping people out of ICU, and the drs and nurses love them for that reason. They just have so many good products . Like inkjet printers, it the consumables that make the money....
    Inside GOLD thanks Yoda. Thats the stuff i love to hear. Compare this incredible highly ranked in the world premium investment , company with that other gollum type penny dreadful "precious" gold company NTL and spot the difference ..FPH is a long way from being mature imo hence the high PE, high growth channels for sometime yet . But with global mkts getting a bit freaky part of me wants to reduce to protect my capital if a correction happens. The mkt is a weighing machine.DYOR
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 13-07-2018 at 11:32 AM.

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/322666

another 5% SP rise, another Upgrades Earnings Guidance. Another 3000 posts about AIR NZ. Poor FPH what do they have to do to get some love on the sharetrader forum

IMO

I love the lack of attention and chatter clatter myself.The less noise the more joy

Quote Originally Posted by nzspeak View Post
    https://www.nzx.com/announcements/322666

another 5% SP rise, another Upgrades Earnings Guidance. Another 3000 posts about AIR NZ. Poor FPH what do they have to do to get some love on the sharetrader forum
    another one of those high quality companies on very, very high PE.

On a PE of 51 currently!! 51!

meanwhile ATM which is growing over 3x faster is on a PE quoted from NZX of 44.

even comparing it to RYM which has a similar pedigree makes RYM look absolutely dirt cheap.

if theres a correction or rerate FPH will be one of the first in the firing line
    Last edited by Patient Panda; 23-08-2018 at 02:54 PM.

IMO

See what i mean nzspeak, the noises that missed out

Following a strategy of pursuing growth at any cost seems pretty prevalent globally these days. Those doing it don’t seem to be worried about ‘fundamentals’ .....just buy growth is the game....even if that growth is perceived

FPH seems to be one of those stocks .....probably will still go much higher.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Nice AGM today with minimal questions from the forum ... also the food spread was top-notch compared to other AGMs i've been to ... signs that the company is doing well =)