sharetrader
Page 44 of 324 FirstFirst ... 344041424344454647485494144 ... LastLast

Default $7.00 maybe

Love these shares, bought at $2.00, sold half of them at $3.50....stupid, stupid, was furious ....If I sold now could buy a new good model car, but my old , really old bomb is fine,,,, looks a bomb, but costs zilch to run.... like to buy more Ebo , people in Australia will spend on their animals, bit of debt there but the Ebo board are smart... all this worry and thought on a Thursday morning...

Guru

Default $6.99

At about the $3.50 mark my broker was saying that the high NZ dollar would create head winds for FPH but they powered through that. I am glad I did not get around to reducing at that stage. So I guess a stronger USD should provide an easier ride for FPH. Almost- $6.99 close today.
    Last edited by Bjauck; 16-04-2015 at 05:06 PM.

Full year results to be announced at 9am on the 29/05.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Bjauck View Post
    At about the $3.50 mark my broker was saying that the high NZ dollar would create head winds for FPH but they powered through that. I am glad I did not get around to reducing at that stage. So I guess a stronger USD should provide an easier ride for FPH. Almost- $6.99 close today.
    I was going to put a stop loss at $7 to lock in some profits but it never quite got there.

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey Specter View Post
    I was going to put a stop loss at $7 to lock in some profits but it never quite got there.
    Sold a few of these last week but still one of my bigger holdings. Not sure I shouldn't have dropped more. Looks like the uptrend is running out of legs. The announcement to come will have to be pretty good to justify this price IMHO.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by satan View Post
    Sold a few of these last week but still one of my bigger holdings. Not sure I shouldn't have dropped more. Looks like the uptrend is running out of legs. The announcement to come will have to be pretty good to justify this price IMHO.
    Just keep in mind the sector they supply is growing rapidly world wide.

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Yes and I must say I really like FPH, so wouldn't sell out. But I like to hedge my bets especially when they have been heading up so much on no news, there is room for a little profit taking, and there is news on the way (hopefully good news - but who knows).

Guru

e
    Quote Originally Posted by satan View Post
    Yes and I must say I really like FPH, so wouldn't sell out. But I like to hedge my bets especially when they have been heading up so much on no news, there is room for a little profit taking, and there is news on the way (hopefully good news - but who knows).
    A man once told me not to be scared of leaving a little bit of profit on the table for the next owner. A lady once said that if you don't act because you are scared of "missing out" then you probably will. Whether they are wise or not, I will tell you later

Over the years it has grown to be one of my larger shareholdings, so I sold a third of my holding last week, athough I am happy to hold the rest. It is a company in which I am pleased to be a long-term shareholder and, as said previously, it is in a growth sector.
    Last edited by Bjauck; 10-05-2015 at 05:16 PM.

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Sure is.As people get bigger the more sleep probs they have. Holding FPH and doubled my holdings in bigger brother RMD on recent weakness.

FPH is a great company who continues to deliver good growth each year and you would expect this year to be fantastic.

That being said, I think the share price is over baked. I like the look of IXJ ETF more and bought into that earlier in the year which gives exposure to whole sector.

I haven't been following RMD to closely but didn't the SP drop after quarterly earnings miss? That might be a cause for concern.