sharetrader
Page 45 of 324 FirstFirst ... 354142434445464748495595145 ... LastLast
    IMO

Int ETF Nasi, cheers. Less risk and in $US

Bloomberg .RMD Rev in Americas $250.9 million 16% increase yoy quarter
    Combined europe and asia pacific 6% decrease yoy qtr
    Gross margin 59.5% below management expectations of 61%.

Elsewhere .Flow generator growth 26%
    Mask growth numbers -1%
    Quarterly reporting usually lumpy
    Longterm earnings growth consistently excellent.

IMO

FPH may be being affected by the RMD trial termination.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    FPH may be being affected by the RMD trial termination.
    Trial terminated because the treatment - Adaptive Servo-Ventilation (ASV) therapy - was apparently contributing to the death of some of the patients! Not a great result.

Hopefully a good result on Friday: http://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/n...455106&ref=rss

percy

Well that article has just made my day.Not for the projected profit, but for the fact FPH is now a "Medical Technology Company."
    I did tell a friend of mine I was adding manufacturing to retail sector, as sectors I was no longer prepared to invest in.My friend caught me out by saying "what about FPH."So I can now comfortably say no,FPH health is not a manufacturer,but a Medical Technology Company.Thank you NZ Hearald.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Well that article has just made my day.Not for the projected profit, but for the fact FPH is now a "Medical Technology Company."
    I did tell a friend of mine I was adding manufacturing to retail sector, as sectors I was no longer prepared to invest in.My friend caught me out by saying "what about FPH."So I can now comfortably say no,FPH health is not a manufacturer,but a Medical Technology Company.Thank you NZ Herald.
    Its definitely not 'retail' as it doesn't sell to the end user. Techncially it is a manufacturer but it owns the whole value change from R&D through to wholesale (to hospitals etc) but the value in the company is in the R&D/IP, not the manufacture side (if it was in the manufacture side, you wouldn't do it via toll manufacturing in Mexico).

Its down about 10% since it failed (just) to rise over $7 so any good news would be welcome.

I did tell a friend of mine I was adding manufacturing to retail sector, as sectors I was no longer prepared to invest in.My friend caught me out by saying "what about FPH."So I can now comfortably say no,FPH health is not a manufacturer,but a Medical Technology Company.Thank you NZ Hearald.
    Market is not sharing your enthusiasm apparently Percy, down another percentage point so far today. No exactly a buying opportunity though, I don't think.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by satan View Post
    Market is not sharing your enthusiasm apparently Percy, down another percentage point so far today. No exactly a buying opportunity though, I don't think.
    What we are seeing at the present time is the uninformed market selling down a manufacturer,while we[ the informed], continue to hold a Medical Technology Company.lol.

What we are seeing at the present time is the uninformed market selling down a manufacturer,while we[ the informed], continue to hold a Medical Technology Company.lol.
    lol, I am in both camps having sold down a couple of weeks ago and continuing to hold today. I'm a bit surprised Craigs have it as a buy according to NZHerald. Still seems pricey, don't you think? If it is a "buy" now it must have been a screamingly obvious "BUY" six months ago when I first started taking profits.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by satan View Post
    lol, I am in both camps having sold down a couple of weeks ago and continuing to hold today. I'm a bit surprised Craigs have it as a buy according to NZHerald. Still seems pricey, don't you think? If it is a "buy" now it must have been a screamingly obvious "BUY" six months ago when I first started taking profits.
    On 8th April Craig's had a buy at $6.60 with a target price of $6.90.
    FPH,POT,RYM and SUM, I am prepared to let my profits run ,as I have sold down,so I am either having a free ride,or my average cost price is very low.Unless any of them do something I totally disagree with,I will sit back and enjoy the ride.
    FPH.I have never known them not to be pricey.
    My mistake on all of them has been taking profit,selling down,far to early.