sharetrader
Page 47 of 324 FirstFirst ... 374344454647484950515797147 ... LastLast

Factories are based in Mexico and NZ....Ninety nine percent of sales are from outside NZ...

As long as the quality of the manufactured product can be maintained, then it would make sense to have all FPH manufacturing in lower cost centres, with NZ remaining the centre for design and the company HQ.

IMO

Yes FAB result;almost predictable consistency; S/P up re 6% .My other in this pair RMD rerating back up too.Awesome sector to be in.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by dagoldtoof View Post
    Factories are based in Mexico and NZ....Ninety nine percent of sales are from outside NZ...
    Exactly - A NZ company which has an international reach. It has not been taken over by an overseas company. Long may it continue. Unlike its former stable-mate, FPA, which became Chinese owned.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Bjauck View Post
    Exactly - A NZ company which has an international reach. It has not been taken over by an overseas company. Long may it continue. Unlike its former stable-mate, FPA, which became Chinese owned.
    Lucky for the Chinese or else I'll loose my skin. If not for the Chinese FPA could have gone by lunchtime

percy

The result proves the company's commitment to research has been worth while.
    With more new products, and expanding markets the future looks very bright.
    I am proud to have shares in a company whose product improves,and often saves peoples' lives.

Nice to see $7

Quote Originally Posted by Cricketfan View Post
    Nice to see $7
    Yeah, well now it's 710

Crazy stuff. If everything goes well and they stay on this trajectory, they will double their business in the next 5 years. If this is achieved, their earnings in 5 years time will be 41c and that will be a PE of 17.3.

I think this is a sign of the times in trying to find quality businesses on the NZX - FPH does offer a natural currency hedge so maybe thats what is driving this. If you look beyond NZX, there are plenty of better options which also offer currency protection.

IMO

Hi Nasi Goreng; If youre willing ; could you please list a few of these better options which also offer currency protection; for us to have a look at/research; Id/we'd be most int. No prob if not. Cheers JT