sharetrader
Page 53 of 324 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103153 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Lewylewylewy View Post
    Are you familiar with Lewylewylewys law?

It's basically the same as Godwin's law, but substitute Hitler for Warren buffet
    No Lewy... I hadn't caught up with your "law", but as it's essentially the same as "Godwin's" I won't need to research it, will I?

Quote Originally Posted by BIRMANBOY View Post
    That's a tad callous Malus but I bear you no malice. I wish I still held ..imagine what my dividend yield % would be now!!!! I sold out some time back since I needed the funds for something else. Mistake of course and I did learn a valuable lesson. A Tui in the garden is worth more than two Tuis down the road. However did make a very nice gain so somewhat content. Good luck to all you holders.
    Poet would be impressed with first line... and nice to hear FPH treated you well during its time in your portfolio... I take it you will be waiting for Mr Market to make you a much discounted offer on $10 before FPH again reappears in your portfolio? ... wondering if you are referring to a bird or a beverage in your garden!

I haven't looked at this for a while and this is an interesting share. So current div yield % according to my website is 1.51% which is absolute rubbish. However appears to be one of those shares that attracts and rewards investors looking at share price growth which is admirable. Looking at my chart for what SP should be to get a desired DIV yield % ..Sp would have to be 3.67 to get a 4% yield....LOL. So it would appear that FPH is not destined for the portfolio until ..well..probably never. So I guess I probably did the right thing but entirely accidental. In a perfect BB world the div would go up hand in hand with the share price which would have seen a BB gross dividend yield PA of approx. 30%...yowzaaaaa. So much for that theory. Tuis would be definitely of the feathered variety...we have several in the neighbourhood and they are fabulous.. Tuis of the other variety are NOT. However by all means enjoy either or both in your garden.
    Quote Originally Posted by malus View Post
    Poet would be impressed with first line... and nice to hear FPH treated you well during its time in your portfolio... I take it you will be waiting for Mr Market to make you a much discounted offer on $10 before FPH again reappears in your portfolio? ... wondering if you are referring to a bird or a beverage in your garden!
    www.dividendyield.co.nz
    Conservative Investing and dividend producers...get rich slowly!
    https://www.facebook.com/dividendyieldnz

Quote Originally Posted by BIRMANBOY View Post
    I haven't looked at this for a while and this is an interesting share. So current div yield % according to my website is 1.51% which is absolute rubbish. However appears to be one of those shares that attracts and rewards investors looking at share price growth which is admirable. Looking at my chart for what SP should be to get a desired DIV yield % ..Sp would have to be 3.67 to get a 4% yield....LOL. So it would appear that FPH is not destined for the portfolio until ..well..probably never. So I guess I probably did the right thing but entirely accidental. In a perfect BB world the div would go up hand in hand with the share price which would have seen a BB gross dividend yield PA of approx. 30%...yowzaaaaa. So much for that theory. Tuis would be definitely of the feathered variety...we have several in the neighbourhood and they are fabulous.. Tuis of the other variety are NOT. However by all means enjoy either or both in your garden.
    Yes, as I thought not likely to interest you anytime soon... no tuis in the garden here, but do have some tasty apples though!

Despite selling a few shares along the way to fund other investments, I'm continuing to hold quite a large chunk while the SP continues to grow. Should something stifle that, she'll drop like a lead balloon.

The company has an excellent track record and (unfortunately in many respects) a growing market.

Craigs just lifted the 12 month price target to $11.90, up approx 25%. very bullish

Quote Originally Posted by Louloubell View Post
    Craigs just lifted the 12 month price target to $11.90, up approx 25%. very bullish
    Yes, very bullish... seems their target based on FPH's leadership and success with unique product in the Respiratory and Acute care sector. Will have read through the 60 odd page research report and digest!!

Forsyth Barr has a Neutral recommendation.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by limmy View Post
    Forsyth Barr has a Neutral recommendation.
    The lift in TO & price indicates investors with Craigs have more horse power than FB investors
    Happy to swim with the tide.After selling AKL & SKC recently I hope I've learnt my lesson.Just enjoy it.

Airvo oxygen equipment will be a big hit. Great piece of work. Google scholar it if you are interested. Positive studies and keeps patients off ventilators which is very expensive 1-1 nursing in Intensive care wards. Its been out now for 2-3 years and gaining world wide traction . Not cheap equipment but cost efective and it is one of a kind.will generate good income. We used to use basic oxygen tubing and still will, but using this more and more. Great service, nice people to work with from the hospital side of things, This can only go one way( for a while anyway...DYOR ) Sorry i sold at $3.. Big mistake .. Back in at $8.
    Last edited by Yoda; 19-04-2016 at 05:22 PM.