sharetrader
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Haven't been reading forums or looking at share or commodity prices over August and September. Tried to sell half my IVR for 5 cents this week but no takers. Overweight in IVR. Will leave it for now. Have differculty imagining scenarios where bullion will decline and stay down. Concerned about the South China sea/Taiwan. The economy etc...
    PMY is another stock with good silver exposure according to goldbear a poster on HC. MYL is doing a small capital raising somewhat unexpectedly. Perhaps it negotiations with the Myanmar Government over the profit sharing agreement and mining licence is not going well.
    Last edited by zero; 08-10-2020 at 06:51 PM.

Woke up this morning with the thought, central banks sell gold to pay for covid. Yesterday there was a headline like that in the Herald. Didnt read the article, not a subscriber. So I decided to sell all my shares in IVR, put them on the market for 4.8 cents before going to work. They sold easy and the market carried on to 5.1 cents. Am thinking now this wasn't a bright move but will see in a month or two. MYL at 8.5 cents so might sell them next week. Am interested in a biotech but no hurry to reenter market.