sharetrader
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Red face Ivr - investigator res ltd

Gone vertical today up 144% at 22c ......big announce on ASX, of silver in SA , Australia. Very high intercepts.

Where to now , dont hold . DYOR
    Last edited by ELYOB; 02-09-2011 at 12:41 PM. Reason: spelling

Now 38c.....this was one that got away from me.

Bought some last month for 1.7 cents. Now around 3 cents. 42 million oz of silver at Paris. Also a JV with an established miner to explore a prospective area they have. Not sure how long I will hold, seems more upside than down currently. Some risk of a CR/dilution. Silver out look positive. I am nervous about the markets. In the last major market rout in 2008 silver collapsed and interest in spec stocks dried up. May be different now.

Yes specie silver shares who remembers CCU MMN days when silver was much higher huge Market caps but paper thin profit margins .. great for a trade
    HRZ another with a nice Silver project with more likely chance that it will ever make a profit as its high grade and in a great KAL location ....ARD,SVL,IVR all on their deathbeds only year or so ago ... but get a up trending AUD Silver price and market now Goes Gaga >>
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

IVR had a cash raise, 90 million shares at 2.4 cents with a 1 for 3 option exercisable at 3.5 December 2020. Sounds very generous to me, think they should have waited another month. Am seriously thinking of selling now.

They have offered the same deal to existing shareholders now which has cheered me up a bit, shares for 2.4 and options exercisable at 3.5 in December 2020. Will apply for some. I think they should have offered the shares to existing shareholders first and then to sophisticated investors for the short fall. Would have been good public relations. Current market price around 2.6, 2.7.

Some one has pointed out on HC that with over 3000 shareholders and half a million dollars of new shares offered there won't be many shares each. And the market price is down to 2.2 cents. But I got some more shares on market for 2.3 today.
    Thinking about it the silver they have is mainly pie in the sky, but if the silver price improves strongly over the next 6 months as quite a few commentators predict it must be positive for the share price. Then next year the drilling by OZL at Maslins might be a catalyst. Bought for a trade but buying more and the time line is looking longer.
    Last edited by zero; 09-09-2019 at 06:11 PM. Reason: incorrect spelling

My investment not looking to sharp at the moment. Price down to .021,.022. Will keep holding for a month or 2. It seems a reasonable investment the realities might well be negative. Investing in the markets seems to me to be a test of mental fitness and adaptability. Not attributes that I am naturally endowed in.

Still holding. Accumulating a few more, my average must be around 1.9 cents. Share values around 1.8 to 2 cents currently for around $17m market cap. I see 3 possible catalysts for the share price in the next 12 months.
    With 42m oz of silver at the best grade in Australia in a shallow deposit it will appreciate if silver rises. Recovery rates are a bit of a problem, presumably they can refine the recovery process. They say silver needs to be north of $20 US before mining becomes viable. Silver has risen over the last year and potentially could go higher. Seems stuck on around US $17.50 to $18 oz at the moment.
    They have a joint venture with OZ minerals to explore for CU, Au, Ag and possibly Uranium at Maslins which has favourable magnetic and gravity anomalies and is in a corridor of similar geology with the likes of Prominent Hill, Olympic Dam, Oak Dam and Carrapeteena. It is 50km south of Carrapeteena. The first stage is early next year, 3000 metres of drilling, possibly only 3 holes. Share holders are talking up the prospects and with results possibly in March next year speculative interest is growing. Personally the deal made doesn't inspire confidence. Oz are only committing $1.4m to the first stage, $2.6m to the second, and $6m in the 3rd stage. At any time they can pull out. This will potentially earn them 70% of the project. The talk is potentially Maslins is bigger than the Carrapeteena resource which sold for around $300,000,000 in 2011. Presumably The OZ directors their geologists and consultants and similarly the IVR team are fairly knowledgeable about the potential of Maslins and what the magnetic and gravity data indicates is the potential. The deal made suggests they consider the chance of striking an exceptional resource is rather low. But you never know.
    The final potential positive influence is the directors are actively seeking a project they can add value to. Presumably they have time on their hands with the silver at Paris and Maslins not requiring a lot of input currently. They have assessed 80 or more projects already but nothing has been announce. The problem I see with this is they have limited funds to contribute and at present share values issuing more shares is excessive dilution. Possibly if there are positive developments in the next 12 months and the December 2020 options are in the money at 3.5 cents things will be more appealing.
    So probably the shares are fully valued at the moment and the potential is quite speculative.
    Last edited by zero; 06-11-2019 at 08:17 PM. Reason: cant work out how to make paragraphs

Shares selling today for 1.6 cents. Market cap of $13.5m. I have a paper loss around 15%. Silver prices have stopped going up. About $25 Australian currently and need to be north of $30 Aud to make Paris viable. Would need to do more than peak at that price. Maslins drilling to start 20th January 2020. Recent drilling at Punt hill in the neighbouring tenement to the north of Maslins last Autumn, also by OZL in a joint venture, didn't produce anything exciting. Drilling in a tenement to the east of Maslins at Burra to start with in the next few weeks.
    I am imagining if silver booms and or Maslins strikes some impressive mineralisation I could make in excess of 500% on my investment. But the downside if silver drifts and the drill is inconclusive is I could lose in excess of 80% of my capital. A gamble. Will hold my course for now.