sharetrader
Page 120 of 146 FirstFirst ... 2070110116117118119120121122123124130 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 1455

Quote Originally Posted by cammo View Post
    .... Plus it's a rock form rather than ionic so no leaching into rivers. Much better concept imo.
    I found the comment about different types of phosphate interesting.

Of general interest, rather than specific to Chatham, phosphate leaching is a hot environmental topic.

Cammo, I would appreciate it if you could expand on your rock=good, iconic=bad comment.

Boop boop de do
    Marilyn
    Diamonds are a girls best friend.

yeh imo a rational based decision would actually allow this project.

doesnt make it a good investment tho...
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Marilyn Munroe View Post
    I found the comment about different types of phosphate interesting. Of general interest, rather than specific to Chatham, phosphate leaching is a hot environmental topic.

Cammo, I would appreciate it if you could expand on your rock=good, iconic=bad comment.
    Boop boop de do
    Marilyn
    Last week's CRP quarterly update to the NZX covered off some wider environmental matters.

IIRC the Chatham Rise application to the EPA is waiting to see what happens with the EPA (re)review of the Trans Tasman Resources case (Taranaki iron sands). There are protesters including local iwi. However the Chathams local iwi are on board with the phosphate extraction, no doubt helped by a free carry.

The rare earth aspect is interesting, though still pie in the sky.

Is Chris having a few problems raising capital?
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

The phosphate nodules have the Phosphorus bound in a covalent type fluorapatite Ca5(PO4)3F or hydroxyapatite Ca5(PO4)3OH. These are not soluble in water (they are on the seafloor as little isolated lumps. Typically around 10-20% P2O5 equivalent. No cadmium. Our current source is phosphate deposits from Morocco. We leach the phosphate out with sulphuric acid, then react with ammonium or calcium etc to produce an ionic relatively soluble (leachable) compound. Most common ones are calcium biphosphate (superphosphate)CaH2PO4 and ammonium phosphate (NH4)2HPO4. Due to the presence of cadmium in the phosphate ore, it is carried along into the fertilizer even though most metal phosphates are insoluble ( complex polymeric phosphates and more soluble mono and bi phosphates similar to the above Ca and NH4 are probably to blame). Hence ionic fertilizer is not good for leaching. Phosphate type nodules powdered are a good solution as it requires plant initiated/bacterial/root interface to allow the Phosphorus to be freed from the powdered rock, meaning rain wash, leaching etc all do not apply. But the EPA didn't want it to progress, so we continue to feed you cadmium in your broccoli and wonder why we are all getting Alzheimer's past 60.

Sorry guys but sounds like another talisman mine...just cant get excited....cash raise needed so flower it up..buy/amalgamate some obscure over seas mine and milk the punters some more

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Is Chris having a few problems raising capital?
    Life style company for fish heads ?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Life style company for fish heads ?
    Yes, the golf course does actually look rather good fun.....!!

OnekakaLinksGolfCourse

Quote Originally Posted by ziggy415 View Post
    Sorry guys but sounds like another talisman mine...just cant get excited....cash raise needed so flower it up..buy/amalgamate some obscure over seas mine and milk the punters some more
    Couldn't agree more. Sure the idea is sound. But Chris is more concerned about lining his own pockets, than making this company go anywhere.

I have been through the rinse and repeat a few times with Chris.. Various companies.. Here is the play by play as I see it :

1. Make an announcement that makes the company sound like it is in a niche market, that it has a real chance of going somewhere.

2. Capital raise!! We need your money to achieve this and that..

3. Drag on company announcements. More listed companies included in the scam the better!! Makes it seem like more is going on!
    Can keep posting their announcements as your own.

Goal here is to slowly move the money into your pocket.. Travel, conference expenses, wages, payments in Shares etc.. Anything that can be passed off as looking like valid business expenses is the key...

4. Repeat 1-3 until share price is sub 1c

5. Announcement around a reverse take over, or something similar.

6. Drag that on while you try to sucker in another major shareholder

7. If all else fails, and you still need money for the boat. Either :

A) Do a reverse take over, try to make it sound like a good idea and you will make money. Last possible minute, reveal a massive share price consolidation that will wipe out any gain that he promised in the take over. Or prevent you from making a return at all.

He obviously gets his cut tho

B) If you think you can keep the scam going, then do a massive share price consolidation and start again a step 1!!

Sound accurate?

Advanced Member

It certainly does!

How long did you work for Chris of CRP & Matt of NTL? lol.