sharetrader
Page 112 of 146 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116122 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1455

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    where is ttr listed
    trans tasman resources...not sure if listed tho

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by ziggy415 View Post
    trans tasman resources...not sure if listed tho
    I know that but cannot find a listing, C C will post Im sure , in my opinion a massive long shot for CRP !

I know that but cannot find a listing, C C will post Im sure , in my opinion a massive long shot for CRP !
    I feel a cash raising coming on...........modus operandi for cc

Advanced Member

Yes, a long shot. But there has been a sea change in the EPA approach - previously just a yes or a no for TTR and also CRP. There was a change in personnel and some 'ministerial direction' after the two decsions which would have influenced the change. Approved with conditions but still a split decision.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by ziggy415 View Post
    I feel a cash raising coming on...........modus operandi for cc

Announced before the EPA decision.

Nope sorry, that is AOR.
    Last edited by artemis; 10-08-2017 at 02:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by artemis View Post
    Announced before the EPA decision.

Nope sorry, that is AOR.
    not cheep to fly from nelson to wellywood every day for work

Quote Originally Posted by cammo View Post
    TTR have gained consent!
    Shameful decision by EPA

Being appealed - it will be overturned
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Shameful decision by EPA

Being appealed - it will be overturned
    I think an appeal has to be on questions of law. The DMC will have taken advice.

Over a hundred conditions - I glanced over some. They look quite quite onerous, though most were proposed by TTR. And include ongoing consultation with iwi. One of which has announced today it will not cooperate.

When you look at the map, the area is a tiny speck in the EEZ. Not going to be the end of the world to use this valuable resource. It may turn out a disaster, or the environmental impact maybe minimal. One way to find out.

CRP news now gets sent to my junk folder, every now and again I go through and found this from yesterday (CRP update newsletter)

Chatham is about to launch various fund-raising initiatives including the likelihood of an offer to our existing ~ 1,500 shareholders. This will enable our legions of Mum and Dad investors to participate once again and will be the eighth such issue offered to our loyal supporters since 2010. Other funding will be sought, probably by means of private placements, in Asia, Europe and Canada.

Good on you Chris, one fund raising each year since 2010.
    How many other listed companies ask their shareholders for more money and more dilution of their stock each year?
    Now you have broken into the Canadian sharemarket I would recommend you think about the opportunities for selling ice to the Eskimos, you seem to have a gift of selling the unsellable.......

Quote Originally Posted by upfrontal View Post
    CRP news now gets sent to my junk folder, every now and again I go through and found this from yesterday (CRP update newsletter)

Chatham is about to launch various fund-raising initiatives including the likelihood of an offer to our existing ~ 1,500 shareholders. This will enable our legions of Mum and Dad investors to participate once again and will be the eighth such issue offered to our loyal supporters since 2010. Other funding will be sought, probably by means of private placements, in Asia, Europe and Canada.

Good on you Chris, one fund raising each year since 2010.
    How many other listed companies ask their shareholders for more money and more dilution of their stock each year?
    Now you have broken into the Canadian sharemarket I would recommend you think about the opportunities for selling ice to the Eskimos, you seem to have a gift of selling the unsellable.......
    It almost sounds like bragging, the man should be arrested. "the eighth such issue offered to our loyal supporters" almost sounds like hes doing us supporters a favour(or in my case ex-supporter)!

FYI, my very small investment of a few years ago ($1,500 NZD) is currently worth $67.