sharetrader
Page 117 of 146 FirstFirst ... 1767107113114115116117118119120121127 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1455
    Advanced Member

CRP will be dismayed at the Court of Appeal's decision. Time to flag NZ operations? Pity, we are going to need all the economic growth we can lay our hands on.

"Trans Tasman Resources (TTR) have lost their appeal against a High Court decision which stopped them mining iron sands from the Taranaki seafloor.

"I think this sends a powerful message that New Zealand waters are not open for business by sea bed miners," said Baxter."

https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/new-z...-seafloor.html

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by artemis View Post
    CRP will be dismayed at the Court of Appeal's decision. Time to flag NZ operations? Pity, we are going to need all the economic growth we can lay our hands on.

"Trans Tasman Resources (TTR) have lost their appeal against a High Court decision which stopped them mining iron sands from the Taranaki seafloor.

"I think this sends a powerful message that New Zealand waters are not open for business by sea bed miners," said Baxter."

No one has yet proved or disproved that sea bed in good /bad for the environment !

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    CC will before too long come up with another grand idea and it will be rinse and repeat imo with a whole lot of new suckers, he has done this successfully for quite some years now and he and Linda have made an awesome living and lifestyle. Why change a winning formula.
    Chris might have hit jackpot ..maybe not

https://quoteapi.com/resources/da986...rk_Limited.pdf
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Chris might have hit jackpot ..maybe not

When I clicked on the link I got an error with the message;

{"status":403,"code":"FORBIDDEN","message":"Not allowed from referer www.sharetrader.co.nz"}

To circumvent this "forbidden" right click with your mouse on the link in ShareTrader. Choose copy link location from the drop down menu.

With your browser hold down the Ctrl and Shift keys and strike the P key. this should activate your browsers privacy window.

Paste the saved link into the private windows link bar.

Boop boop de do
    Marilyn
    Diamonds are a girls best friend.

IMO

Right on Cue, complete with the usual name change strategy.

"Acquisition of All Industrial Network Limited
    Reverse ListingAorere Resources Limited (AOR) is pleased to announce that it has entered into an agreement to acquire an Australian company, All Industrial Network Limited (AIN) for a purchase price of approximately NZ$53 million, to be paid through an issue of new AOR shares (the Acquisition)."

1. "Following the Acquisition, AOR intends to change its name to SMW Group Limited (NZX: SMW). The existing AOR directors will resign (other than Chris Castle and Jill Hatchwell who will continue as directors) and new directors Christopher Leon, John Trenaman, Oliver Sabu and Greg Kern will be appointed."

Guru

Sell your company for $53m worth of shares in a company where they are worth $0.001 per share.

How many zero's is that?

What am I missing....??

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    Sell your company for $53m worth of shares in a company where they are worth $0.001 per share.

How many zero's is that?

What am I missing....??
    Theres going to be a huge share consolidation before the deal settles.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post

How many zero's is that?

What am I missing....??

Are they this desperate for a listing and a N Z one at that, there are far easier shell available in Aussie atm !!!

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Theres going to be a huge share consolidation before the deal settles.

but the enthusiatic punters will still retain their pro-rata share of the existing CRP action via in-specie new shares
    allocated in the subsidiary it appears

there's going to be a lot of very very small punters holdings in the shell hocked off, presumably just as memo entries
    to retain a listing

It may be disappointing that the Board didn't secure a larger bite of the new action for the punters, but then
    how many of the Directors have secured a new source of income out of this ?
    Last edited by nztx; 06-04-2020 at 04:47 PM. Reason: add more

Quote Originally Posted by artemis View Post

I dont read it the way Baxter puts it. My reading of the non decision is that it gets referred back to the committee who granted the licence in the first place and have them interpret the regulations. So much for learned gentlemen and lady. Oh well who cares really about jobs or wealth creation, just hand me a surf board and a number I can call to get some dope.