sharetrader
Page 116 of 146 FirstFirst ... 1666106112113114115116117118119120126 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 1455

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/347442

$25k fine for not keeping NZ market informed at same time as in Toronto Exchange.

How surprising!

In other words - NZ shareholders and NZX can get stuffed now that CR(A)P has another market to extract $$$$ from.

Shareholders in NZX getting exactly what they deserve - imagine having to pay the fine on behalf of the directors telling them to get stuffed!

Chris has a ‘roadmap’

Roadmaps are good ..last roadmap I saw was one from Plexure and we know what’s happened there

If Chris manages to get the cash I’ll still be down at the hearing vehemently opposing any consent.

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...113/316364.pdf
    Last edited by winner69; 10-02-2020 at 10:04 AM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Advanced Member

In the news today -

"The Western Sahara independence movement is taking court action against the New Zealand Super Fund over its investment in farms, which use phosphate mined in the disputed region.....

.... The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade has said New Zealand companies should be looking for alternatives to phosphate and companies importing from Western Sahara did so at their own risk."

https://www.rnz.co.nz/news/business/...-fund-to-court

Guru

What are their chances (of raising cash)…...

CHATHAM ROCK PHOSPHATE LIMITED
    PRIVATE PLACEMENT
    WELLINGTON New Zealand – Chatham Rock Phosphate Limited (TSXV: “NZP” and NZAX: “CRP” or the “Company") needs to raise further working capital to keep the company in good standing as we continue to pursue our objective of securing a new cornerstone investor to fund our environmental permit reapplication. Accordingly the Company is proceeding with a non-brokered private placement of up to 5,000,000 units (the “Units”) at a price of CAD $0.08 per Unit (NZ$0.10) for gross proceeds of up to CAD $400,000, (NZD $500,000) subject to regulatory approvals. This level of funding will sustain the company, which is continuing to operate on a shoestring budget, into Q2, 2021 during which period our main focus will be on securing a business partner to work with us. Each Unit will consist of one common share in the capital of the Company and one (1) transferable share purchase warrant (“Warrant”), transferable subject to applicable securities legislation. Each Warrant will entitle the holder thereof to acquire one common share at a price of CAD $0.45 (NZ$0.53) per share at any time prior to the date that is five (5) years from the date of issuance. In the event that the common shares of the Company trade on the TSX Venture Exchange at a closing price of greater than CAD $0.60 (NZ$0.71) per common share for a period of 20 consecutive trading days at any time after four months and one day after the closing date of the private placement, the Company may accelerate the expiry date of the Warrants by giving notice to the holders thereof by way of a news release and in such case the Warrants will expire on the 30th day after the date of dissemination of such news release. The common shares and Warrants issued pursuant to this proposed offering are subject to a hold period of four months plus one day after the closing dates of the offering as provided by securities legislation.Finders’ fees may be payable in cash to arm’s length parties in connection with this placement as permitted under the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange. The private placement is subject to the acceptance by the TSX Venture Exchange and is expected to close on or before May 15, 2020.For further information please contact:Chris Castle
    President and Chief Executive Officer
    Chatham Rock Phosphate Limited

Waste of time. Meaningful achievements to date : practically zero. See Castles other business, AOR. SP at the lowest possible price on the NZX, 0.001 with no buyers says it all really.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by youngatheart View Post
    Waste of time. Meaningful achievements to date : practically zero. See Castles other business, AOR. SP at the lowest possible price on the NZX, 0.001 with no buyers says it all really.
    Meanwhile, still playing on his private golf course during lockdown.....

https://www.golf.co.nz/MyGolf/defaul...ode=1136206562

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    What are their chances (of raising cash)…...

CHATHAM ROCK PHOSPHATE LIMITED
    PRIVATE PLACEMENT
    WELLINGTON New Zealand – Chatham Rock Phosphate Limited (TSXV: “NZP” and NZAX: “CRP” or the “Company") needs to raise further working capital to keep the company in good standing as we continue to pursue our objective of securing a new cornerstone investor to fund our environmental permit reapplication. Accordingly the Company is proceeding with a non-brokered private placement of up to 5,000,000 units (the “Units”) at a price of CAD $0.08 per Unit (NZ$0.10) for gross proceeds of up to CAD $400,000, (NZD $500,000) subject to regulatory approvals. This level of funding will sustain the company, which is continuing to operate on a shoestring budget, into Q2, 2021 during which period our main focus will be on securing a business partner to work with us. Each Unit will consist of one common share in the capital of the Company and one (1) transferable share purchase warrant (“Warrant”), transferable subject to applicable securities legislation. Each Warrant will entitle the holder thereof to acquire one common share at a price of CAD $0.45 (NZ$0.53) per share at any time prior to the date that is five (5) years from the date of issuance. In the event that the common shares of the Company trade on the TSX Venture Exchange at a closing price of greater than CAD $0.60 (NZ$0.71) per common share for a period of 20 consecutive trading days at any time after four months and one day after the closing date of the private placement, the Company may accelerate the expiry date of the Warrants by giving notice to the holders thereof by way of a news release and in such case the Warrants will expire on the 30th day after the date of dissemination of such news release. The common shares and Warrants issued pursuant to this proposed offering are subject to a hold period of four months plus one day after the closing dates of the offering as provided by securities legislation.Finders’ fees may be payable in cash to arm’s length parties in connection with this placement as permitted under the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange. The private placement is subject to the acceptance by the TSX Venture Exchange and is expected to close on or before May 15, 2020.For further information please contact:Chris Castle
    President and Chief Executive Officer
    Chatham Rock Phosphate Limited
    Fools and their money. How about a crack at a finder's fee? Anybody keen to stump up 500k to keep Mr Castle's golf handicap down? Get in touch and I'll put you both in touch. I only want 10% off the top. And let's face it...that's less than Mr Castle.

Can anyone advise the CRP link if any to glass earth.
    I had some Glass Earth in my bottom draw. I thought they went bust and that was last I new. I now find I may own CRP. can someone fill me in here ?

Quote Originally Posted by ynot View Post
    Can anyone advise the CRP link if any to glass earth.
    I had some Glass Earth in my bottom draw. I thought they went bust and that was last I new. I now find I may own CRP. can someone fill me in here ?
    I can't advise you on the exact details of what happened, but yes, you do own some CRP now (as a result of your Glass Earth shares).

IMO

CC will before too long come up with another grand idea and it will be rinse and repeat imo with a whole lot of new suckers, he has done this successfully for quite some years now and he and Linda have made an awesome living and lifestyle. Why change a winning formula.