sharetrader
Page 126 of 146 FirstFirst ... 2676116122123124125126127128129130136 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 1456
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by ziggy415 View Post
    Kruscible mining...then venus resources .....and now crp about to mine korella...lots have had many feasibility studies done and jorc levels etc...reminds me of Matt hill and gold mine in waikino...lots of talk and tests but not much action....
    early days yet .

Legend

Kruscible mining...then venus resources .....and now crp about to mine korella...lots have had many feasibility studies done and jorc levels etc...reminds me of Matt hill and gold mine in waikino...lots of talk and tests but not much action....

Plenty of action on getting paid for lots of talkies appears common though

Guru

ziggy can you please share the links ?

Last edited by Nor; 24-07-2022 at 09:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nor View Post
    CRP mentioned in this as well. ..with a few missing disclosures and untruths

https://stockhouse.com/news/newswire...om-sustainable
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

exempli gratia?

Guru

Todays update re their turn around/growth plans on the CRP NZX web page makes interesting reading, can someone better than I cut and paste it for all to read.

IMO well worth a investment based on this read , well off the bottom now and a exciting time ahead after years in the wilderness only 85 + mil shares on issue.

2019 NZ Stock Picking Winner silverblizzard888's Avatar

I like the announcement, has a lot of potential, but they will be needing a lot of cash to get these things going so I imagine future capital raising is a certain. I'll watch from the sidelines for the time being until I see them actually execute to their plans and have enough cash on hand to get their projects going. Heres a summary of the latest announcement:

Chatham has transformed from a single project company to a rapidly expanding group of projects much closer to generating operating cash flows, boosted by phosphate prices at 10-year highs.

1) Acquisition of Avenir Makatea was the first step is planned to produce 250,000 tpa with an expected start date of 2024.

2) Pending acquisition of Korella phosphate mine in Queensland, Australia with its ability to generate positive cash flows arising from the sale of an existing stockpile, planned to produce 250,000 tpa commencing in 2023

3) A
    pplication for an exploration permit over a substantial area adjacent to the Korella phosphate mine to potentially increase phosphate reserves and associated rare earths.

4)Decision to take another value-adding step to its phosphate production with planned manufacturing of Monocalcium Phosphate (MCP) at Korella South. The MCP plant is planned to produce 30,000 tpa of MCP starting in 2025.

5) Commencement of a scoping study for an export mine based on its Korella South exploration area.

6) Subsidiary Avenir Makatea Pty, trading as Korella Terminals, had commenced a scoping study into a stand-alone 5Mtpa phosphate/fertilizer export facility in the Port of Townsville (Korella Terminal).

Further initiatives including the trading of rock phosphate and establishing rare earth related strategic partnerships are being progressively announced as they occur.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by silverblizzard888 View Post
    I like the announcement, has a lot of potential, but they will be needing a lot of cash to get these things going so I imagine future capital raising is a certain. I'll watch from the sidelines for the time being until I see them actually execute to their plans and have enough cash on hand to get their projects going. Heres a summary of the latest announcement:

Chatham has transformed from a single project company to a rapidly expanding group of projects much closer to generating operating cash flows, boosted by phosphate prices at 10-year highs.

1) Acquisition of Avenir Makatea was the first step is planned to produce 250,000 tpa with an expected start date of 2024.

2) Pending acquisition of Korella phosphate mine in Queensland, Australia with its ability to generate positive cash flows arising from the sale of an existing stockpile, planned to produce 250,000 tpa commencing in 2023

3) A
    pplication for an exploration permit over a substantial area adjacent to the Korella phosphate mine to potentially increase phosphate reserves and associated rare earths.

4)Decision to take another value-adding step to its phosphate production with planned manufacturing of Monocalcium Phosphate (MCP) at Korella South. The MCP plant is planned to produce 30,000 tpa of MCP starting in 2025.

5) Commencement of a scoping study for an export mine based on its Korella South exploration area.

6) Subsidiary Avenir Makatea Pty, trading as Korella Terminals, had commenced a scoping study into a stand-alone 5Mtpa phosphate/fertilizer export facility in the Port of Townsville (Korella Terminal).

Further initiatives including the trading of rock phosphate and establishing rare earth related strategic partnerships are being progressively announced as they occur.
    SB888, Thank you, good update one of the better investment on the N Z X atm imho .
    Last edited by whatsup; 26-07-2022 at 10:33 AM.

Well! Didn't think I'd live to see the day someone said that. Longtime holder me.