sharetrader
Page 28 of 146 FirstFirst ... 182425262728293031323878128 ... LastLast
    Banned

How can you not be aware ? if your sure you have ? ( your words ) ( suggest you see your G.P and change your medication )
    Re CRP and environmental concerns , every day dozens of deep sea trawlers, drag their weighted nets over the sea floor causing untold damage and sand disturbance plumes.... what a pack of hypocrites to argue against CRP ..
    bearing in mind they cover and wreck more sea bed in a year, then CRP would gently with hardly any disturbance visit in a 100 years

Quote Originally Posted by croesus View Post
    How can you not be aware ? if your sure you have ? ( your words ) ( suggest you see your G.P and change your medication )
    Re CRP and environmental concerns , every day dozens of deep sea trawlers, drag their weighted nets over the sea floor causing untold damage and sand disturbance plumes.... what a pack of hypocrites to argue against CRP ..
    bearing in mind they cover and wreck more sea bed in a year, then CRP would gently with hardly any disturbance visit in a 100 years
    and you need to take into account that the finished product is better for the environment than the current imported stuff

IMO

We've both been moderated croesus. Ive learnt my lesson ,please calm down.
    Your risk /reward meter is very different to mine. I read the listener occasionally for the great articles.Have no memory of who the authors are.
    Correct me if I'm wrong but is this the first seabed mining in NZ waters or have some iron sands being mined already? They will and have to be extremely thorough in assessing this longterm project so the bar will be set very high environmentally and culturally . Too risky to put my funds in. Ive covered management and Admin costs; have you had a good look?

Banned

Exactly Winner69.

Plus we don't need to freight it from Morocco, which is about as far from N.Z as it gets.

Plus what happens if Morroco ends up like Syria, Libya, Egypt, Gaza etc... and we cant get it any way ?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    We've both been moderated croesus. Ive learnt my lesson ,please calm down.
    Your risk /reward meter is very different to mine. I read the listener occasionally for the great articles.Have no memory of who the authors are.
    Correct me if I'm wrong but is this the first seabed mining in NZ waters or have some iron sands being mined already? They will and have to be extremely thorough in assessing this longterm project so the bar will be set very high environmentally and culturally . Too risky to put my funds in. Ive covered management and Admin costs; have you had a good look?
    I am quite calm !

Its not mining.. the stuff is ( phosphate nodules ) are lying on the surface, CRP... just hoover it up

Yes I have had a good look.

Yes it is risky. so is life..

Im not putting the ranch on it .. ( so too speak )

Banned

BTW.. far more damage is done every day by deep sea trawlers then CRP could do in 100 years.

Its just that trawling is a existing use right... they ( the Fishing body ) are almost as much a hypocrite as Laila Harre ( quiet shudder )

percy

Quote Originally Posted by croesus View Post
    Exactly Winner69.

Plus we don't need to freight it from Morocco, which is about as far from N.Z as it gets.

Plus what happens if Morroco ends up like Syria, Libya, Egypt, Gaza etc... and we cant get it any way ?
    Should not be too far away before we can import it from Northern Territory company RUM.
    Then every one will be happy.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Should not be too far away before we can import it from Northern Territory company RUM.
    Then every one will be happy.
    I’ve been following that one too Percy, pre-feasibility is due in August now, the JORC is high volume but quite low grade product and it will incur re-processing costs, quite remote from the northern ports also.

Compared with Moroccan product which is higher grade 32% and mined close to port, RUM will be looking to compete on transport margins with lower grade lower value product 14 to 18%.

Overland to Darwin then shipping to Asia/NSW/VIC, versus Moroccan product circa $65/t shipped to this part of the world. It will all be in the numbers, but I'm not sure the margins will really be there.

percy

RUM presentation to Morgans Mining Conference 17th July was positive.

Banned

Sounds like RUM deal to me !